Karol & Kos (2023) #2

Noldus

21 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Some nights they sleep in different beds. Sometimes Karol goes to the guest room and others Kos, since Leia's are still there and she might return some day from her trip Karol didn't used that bad. iirc she only slept there once since Leia is gone.

I think it may have to do with the hot weather.  You see Martina and Alberto sleeping separately a lot during the summer months as well.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

I think it may have to do with the hot weather.  You see Martina and Alberto sleeping separately a lot during the summer months as well.

Could be, but when she woke up she had a blanket and they does that on the winter too.

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Could be, but when she woke up she had a blanket and they does that on the winter too.

Just watching her on the Fee-vision doing some cleaning.  She doesn't seem to be sad or down, which would be the case if there were any issues going on with Kos.  Just my "keen observation"

1 minute ago, Keen Observer said:

Just watching her on the Fee-vision doing some cleaning.  She doesn't seem to be sad or down, which would be the case if there were any issues going on with Kos.  Just my "keen observation"

Well, they had a good sex this morning so.....