Karol & Kos (2023) #2

Noldus

1 minute ago, Keen Observer said:

That could be.  Just seems she interacts with Past members more than current one.

The past tenant that she interact with were her former roommates. They went many times to B7 and a few to B4, Kos went to B7 more times than Karol. They are also friends of W&W.

Kos went a few times to M&A and even one night K&K went there because they forgot the apartment keys and Kos went down to their apartment by the balcony. We don't know who else they interact with because maybe they only meet off cam.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Karol & Kos are similar to Martina & Alberto. Never wash any dishes until the last cup and plate has been put to use.  🤣🤣

I'm surprised K&K generate dirty dishes as they are always getting takeaways in, but that's probably because Kos earns a good salary running his own interior design company with a business partner so his salary on top of what RLC pay then they are a well off sort of couple. 

35 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I'm surprised K&K generate dirty dishes as they are always getting takeaways in, but that's probably because Kos earns a good salary running his own interior design company with a business partner so his salary on top of what RLC pay then they are a well off sort of couple. 

I have dishes but I never use the darn things except for 1 cup that I use for coffee.  I have always relied on the disposable plates and cutlery. Once their used toss them in the garbage. No wasted water, dish soap or wrinkled hands from doing dishes. Cost is only $5 per week for disposable items.  

• Like 2