Karol & Kos (2023) #2

Noldus

It is rather a pity and disappointing that Karol and Kos have the date of Leora and Paul ( of course not in the same level and there’s no comparison but there are many similarities ) , they aren’t enough social and Karol ,one of the hottest women we have seen , prefers to stay isolated many times rather than seeing her with all of her contacts and circle of people she has made in Barcelona all those years . Leia and the twins plus the occasional meetings every now and then with the useless villa couple , it is rather disappointing . They have a great apartment so as to organize something but they have chosen a rather quiet life and - sorry to say - THE EASY MONEY FLOW FROM RLC when they both could easily escape the cameras world and proceed with their lives . For me personally , watching people who seem to know what they want in their lives and still be dependent on monthly salaries and rental fees paid from a site that records their moves 24/7 , I find it really disappointing. 

• Confused 1

Happy seeing Karol FINALLY socializing .. A great change ( except she does of course with the twins and Leia ) , I wonder if it is because of Kos’s absence ( that I don’t think so but again , someone would reasonably wonder 😇 ) . 

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Happy seeing Karol FINALLY socializing .. A great change ( except she does of course with the twins and Leia ) , I wonder if it is because of Kos’s absence ( that I don’t think so but again , someone would reasonably wonder 😇 ) . 

This couple is constantly there. IIRC they were there with Leia two weeks ago, they were invited even to her BD party.