B2 - General Topic 2023 #10 (June / July)

10 hours ago, darkman said:

la definicion perfecta para mi de mujer , hombre hetero de 55 años , es , esta invitada , entre 35 y 44 años , tetas las justas , caderas anchas , buen culo , ni gorda ni delgada , y un buen arbusto  recortado entre las piernas , si ademas tiene unos buenos labios vaginales para mi es una diosa , haaaaaaaaaaaa que no sea demasido guapa ni muy fea , del monton , la vecina de cualquiera . si se masturba y pone el culo en pompa en la ducha , me doy de alta un año en RLF .

The perfect definition for me of a woman ???   You forgot to mention the most important quality ..... her cooking and baking abilities. 🍖🍗🍞🍰☺️

• Like 2

8 hours ago, happyone said:

Still finding things to eat as fast as she can.  Next year she should enter Nathan's hot dog eating contest--she might be able to break the world record. 

2023  Joey Chestnut  10 minutes, 62 hot dogs

hot dogs.jpg

• Haha 1

I would say that the time has come for RLC to send an ultimatum to Lubna or even send her away. Aside from never being around Lubna needs help with her bulimia, it's really not pleasant to see a girl with an eating disorder suffer like this.

3 hours ago, Brokk! said:

I would say that the time has come for RLC to send an ultimatum to Lubna or even send her away. Aside from never being around Lubna needs help with her bulimia, it's really not pleasant to see a girl with an eating disorder suffer like this.

they would send one to tani as well but they dont know what address to send it to LOL

• Haha 5

50 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

they would send one to tani as well but they dont know what address to send it to LOL

I'm sure she'll get it if they pack all her shit and place it on the curb!!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

I'm sure she'll get it if they pack all her shit and place it on the curb!!

she rushed home the other night to stop them but it was a false alarm, it spoilt her weekend having to spend the night there

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Nadia and Bella are in bathroom washing Bella hair, Nadia in bikini.

We have a dilemma, Lubna is in kitchen stuffing her face with food--so where is she going to puke with them in the bathroom??😏