B2 - General Topic 2023 #10 (June / July)

What I enjoy about Nadia is that we all know that she isn't much shy, not even among people that she doesn't know very well, but she still have not embraced nudity yet. She's ok wearing see through lingerie and other underwear tho.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, corvette08 said:

Lubna is one of the worst ever. Never there and when she is does nothing. 

She got fucked being watched in Milena’s room after a massage and HJ to the guy who fucked her .. funny and crazy girl , she made it clear from Day 1 that she was suggested to come and occupy one of the beds , she could be sleeping at the place she has in Barcelona , she tries to balance her outside business with the cameras world , she’s not shy , she’s just filing a bed so as not to empty because RLC can’t find someone as it seems .. I don’t think we can complain in that extend about her , the fact that she’s not masturbating I know that pisses you off , but the presence of Milena is actually worse than having Lubna in B2 ( after all , seeing all these people it was Milena’s idea but it is Lubna who made it possible ) . 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

She got fucked being watched in Milena’s room after a massage and HJ to the guy who fucked her .. funny and crazy girl , she made it clear from Day 1 that she was suggested to come and occupy one of the beds , she could be sleeping at the place she has in Barcelona , she tries to balance her outside business with the cameras world , she’s not shy , she’s just filing a bed so as not to empty because RLC can’t find someone as it seems .. I don’t think we can complain in that extend about her , the fact that she’s not masturbating I know that pisses you off , but the presence of Milena is actually worse than having Lubna in B2 ( after all , seeing all these people it was Milena’s idea but it is Lubna who made it possible ) . 

Like I said she does nothing.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Nadia laying down naked on her bed was beautiful to watch. 😍🥰💖

There was even a Sharon Stone type crotch shot, however light obscured the view.  Maybe she will audition for a better role. 😏

• Haha 3

38 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

is lubna forcing herself to vomit?

that's nasty she needs so serious help.

• happyone
  • Premium Member
  • Posted June 20

I believe she is suffering from bulimia nervosa--eating disorder.