B2 - General Topic 2023 #10 (June / July)

Noldus

1 hour ago, JoeBitch said:

Just pour gasoline and set this apartment on fire…it’s embarrassing 

if they keep doing this then I hope rlc makes a decision about the participants in this apartment because this is beyond embarrassing 🤷‍♂️

22 hours ago, johnny0692 said:

Lubna goes out onto her rooms balcony naked and does something with the kitty. (Probably just plucking some ingrown pubes 🤷‍♂️)

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Or she could be plucking some crabs 🦀 

WWW.CDC.GOV

Education and information about pubic lice, crab lice, crabs, pthiriasis, pthiriasis...

I have not been following this apt. I read here in the forum lubna is bulimic. So I just watched her eat in the kitchen. She was gobbling down everything as fast as she could get it . He cheeks always full…gobble gobble gobble. It was unnatural. 

Then she went to bathroom turned tub water on….went out of camera, where toilet is, came back, sat on toilet I assume, came back, darted to toilet area, came back washed all around mouth and forehead. I think she did one or more rounds then into bathtub.

Did I just witness bulimia in action??

6 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

I have not been following this apt. I read here in the forum lubna is bulimic. So I just watched her eat in the kitchen. She was gobbling down everything as fast as she could get it . He cheeks always full…gobble gobble gobble. It was unnatural. 

Then she went to bathroom turned tub water on….went out of camera, where toilet is, came back, sat on toilet I assume, came back, darted to toilet area, came back washed all around mouth and forehead. I think she did one or more rounds then into bathtub.

Did I just witness bulimia in action??

Yes you did, unfortunately.  If she doesn't get help, I am afraid she will die prematurely

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

nadia came back with a guy I guess she has been spending her all her time off camera with him then she should leave the project 🤷‍♂️

They went the balcony and Milena managed to coral them in the corner with her.

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

Yes you did, unfortunately.  If she doesn't get help, I am afraid she will die prematurely

Thanks. Wow that was an education for me It’s hard to break I think becuase it’s so programmed into their brains. Yes it’s very very sad to see

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, happyone said:

They went the balcony and Milena managed to coral them in the corner with her.

bring back Milena was a big mistake of RLC

she would be better with her child

she must be desperate to return one more time on RLC especially after having a baby

I hope her stay will be short

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

if they keep doing this then I hope rlc makes a decision about the participants in this apartment because this is beyond embarrassing 🤷‍♂️

if it's embarrassing...you are way to invested in other peoples fake lives and need a real one of your own. happy...pay...unhappy don't ...but fuck dude grow up

4 minutes ago, rezbot said:

if it's embarrassing...you are way to invested in other peoples fake lives and need a real one of your own. happy...pay...unhappy don't ...but fuck dude grow up

if I'm invested then what are you to my opinion 🤔 

also I have a life do you have one mr. educator 🤔

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Like 1