B2 - General Topic 2023 #10 (June / July)

Ari in the apartment and immediately you can see the change of the place and the atmosphere . Ashley clearly “ clicks “ with her and that’s why she joins , obviously all of the other 3 girls don’t bring the same vibes that fantastic Ari brings … Lubna could be a good addition but unfortunately her outside job is preventing to have more dedication for the “ cameras job “ . Nadia , as rightfully said , such great potential but selective and I think - perhaps unfair - Milena there and her rules aren’t helping .. I think it is all possible - BUT ACCORDING TO THE WAY THAT MILENA WISHES - .. And the other two girls see this and I think they are both not going to make her “ B2 hero “ while doing all the privacy business ( Still Milena made the place more alive but occasionally and with strict rules ) .

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, happyone said:

Wow!!!  What a change right now!!!  They are all falling asleep on the couch watching tv (except mom who is awake) 😏

Ya, big change! Sometimes I wonder if ddhm is watching a different RLC than everyone else.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, corvette08 said:

Ya, big change! Sometimes I wonder if ddhm is watching a different RLC than everyone else.

I am not watching RLC so as to watch only masturbations and sex .. There are also other things that I pay attention , things that many times can explain things that have happened , currently happening or will be happening .. but this is too complicated to explain for narrow mind thinking people , so , I stop explaining and for the time that Ari is going to be on cameras , i am going to enjoy seeing a really beautiful and “crazy “ woman who respects the viewers than the latest arrivals with girls that aren’t my taste such as Lubna , Oks and Aya .

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, ddhm said:

Ari in the apartment and immediately you can see the change of the place and the atmosphere . Ashley clearly “ clicks “ with her and that’s why she joins , obviously all of the other 3 girls don’t bring the same vibes that fantastic Ari brings … Lubna could be a good addition but unfortunately her outside job is preventing to have more dedication for the “ cameras job “ . Nadia , as rightfully said , such great potential but selective and I think - perhaps unfair - Milena there and her rules aren’t helping .. I think it is all possible - BUT ACCORDING TO THE WAY THAT MILENA WISHES - .. And the other two girls see this and I think they are both not going to make her “ B2 hero “ while doing all the privacy business ( Still Milena made the place more alive but occasionally and with strict rules ) .

For bringing her back for a permanent stay, without a doubt Ari has my vote

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

For bringing her back for a permanent stay, without a doubt Ari has my vote

Definitely … she might get “ alive “ again Ashley who is in hypnosis 😴😴 ( despite being daily active , fun and entertaining but still she has changed quite a bit since her first months ) 

• Like 1

I think I am totally prejudiced with this apartment , as soon as it made things more “ alive “ when MIlena joined and we had the departure of Bella and most important , Lara ( both girls had other ideas in mind and they weren’t committed in this job ) , i start believing more and more that things happen according to Milena’s orchestrations .. she has the wand and directs the apartment and I think that the other girls respect her age , personal life status and in a way are hesitant to do more ( both Nadia and Lubna fucked on cameras so it doesn’t look like they have hesitations on cameras ) …

But then , maybe because of Milena’s presence , they are hesitant for parties , bring more people in the apartment and ultimately enjoy the FAMOUS B2 view from the terrace .. this apartment desperately needs a girl like Ari , like Sambuka in B1 , Ashley in B7 , and whoever in B4 villa who actually has chilled and cooled down of action .. but this with a MAMA amongst younger beautiful - not family committed - girls , it is killing the place .