B2 - General Topic 2023 #10 (June / July)

I think the girls just get tired of her trying to run the show, butting in and trying to take over--and trying to direct their actions--and trying to control everything and everyone--she is obnoxious.  That is what is killing this apartment. IMO

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, happyone said:

I think the girls just get tired of her trying to run the show, butting in and trying to take over--and trying to direct their actions--and trying to control everything and everyone--she is obnoxious.  That is what is killing this apartment. IMO

whats killing this apt is lubna going to work every night and sleeping during the day, and nadia prefering to live at home instead, try blaming RLC for paying girls that are never there

• Like 1

Nadia decided to show up after a day and a half spent elsewhere yet again. Now we get the most exciting activity B2 has to offer: talking about things that happened somewhere else.

The vacation apartments as a whole are in pretty bad shape right now. B2 just has Nadia's sexual encounters that happen once every 5 or 6 weeks. B1 has Sambuka's antics. The villas are almost totally dead except for tired bate shows.

• Upvote 7

54 minutes ago, timber said:

Nadia decided to show up after a day and a half spent elsewhere yet again. Now we get the most exciting activity B2 has to offer: talking about things that happened somewhere else.

The vacation apartments as a whole are in pretty bad shape right now. B2 just has Nadia's sexual encounters that happen once every 5 or 6 weeks. B1 has Sambuka's antics. The villas are almost totally dead except for tired bate shows.

I guess she was just briefly visitiing to pick up a toothbrush, hair dryer and other toiletries for an even longer absence. 🤣

• Upvote 1

Il y a 23 heures, menouscope2015 a dit :

Semble très intéressant... pour Milena ! 

Elle vient d'envoyer Nadia au turbin après que celle ci est discuté au téléphone avec un gars fort longtemps, 

le temps de conclure le deal !!   Bravo Milena, c'est du proxénétisme qu'on appelle cela !!

9 hours ago, timber said:

I guess she was just briefly visitiing to pick up a toothbrush, hair dryer and other toiletries for an even longer absence. 🤣

yep she left well dressed around 1 am for spent another night outside probably with the new boyfriend

the only thing i am waiting it's the end of my suscription in 20 days i don't pay for see tenants hiding their private life off cameras like Tani and now Nadia

it was a big mistake for me to take a 3 months deal especially on this summer period it's the worst period of the year to take this type of deal

after the big interesting update of april i think i can say only 3 months later RLC is back in the  dark side

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

il y a 48 minutes, isidore57 a dit :

Et maintenant même Lubna défie la caméra et tente de la couvrir avec une serviette, RLC fout le camp

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Hiding in the kitchen store side to munch then dodging the cameras when vomitting. I feel sorry for her. Must be a horrible thing to live with.

13 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Looks like we have another cheater.

We do not know what the arrangement with her current bf is--maybe it is an open relationship--I think she thinks from the previous conversation that he has cheated on her.