Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #21

Pete1960

14 minutes ago, Anode said:

A cette époque elle ce masturbait dans touts les coins de l'appart !

oui c'était le bon temps ,elle ne fait plus de séance dance  ou elle remonté sa nuisette ou séance photos devant le miroir mais pourtant c'est  toujours leora que je préfère de toutes les filles.

• Like 2

il y a 7 minutes, RAME a dit :

oui c'était le bon temps ,elle ne fait plus de séance dance ou elle remonté sa nuisette ou séance photos devant le miroir mais pourtant c'est toujours leora que je préfère de toutes les filles.

Maintenant c'est l'autre abrutis qui fait toutes les pièces de l'appart mais pour dormir ou manger

• Confused 1

16 hours ago, Anode said:

A cette époque elle ce masturbait dans touts les coins de l'appart !

Leora has allowed Paul to reign her in and has limited her variety of performances. Sadly, Paul now controls when Leora can do her thing for her fans. Leora should tease and masturbate directly in Paul's face and say to him "how do you like me now?" Leora needs a sybian or other types of sex machines to get full wild orgasms and perhaps some squirting.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

More and more boredom daily .. at the moment , it is a big competition which of the 3 apartments is the most boring of them all , Leora /Paul , Linda/Tibor , Martina / Alberto .. All with a major common element … TOO MANY MANY YEARS ON CAMERAS AND NORMAL TO BE “ WASHED UP “ .. let’s see how all of them can be seeking cameras attraction being real and not “ staged “ .. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

More and more boredom daily .. at the moment , it is a big competition which of the 3 apartments is the most boring of them all , Leora /Paul , Linda/Tibor , Martina / Alberto .. All with a major common element … TOO MANY MANY YEARS ON CAMERAS AND NORMAL TO BE “ WASHED UP “ .. let’s see how all of them can be seeking cameras attraction being real and not “ staged “ .. 

Apparently not so boring that someone such as yourself continues subscribing. 🤣

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

Apparently not so boring that someone such as yourself continues subscribing. 🤣

😂🤣😂🤣 I don’t subscribe for this apartment but it is part of the RLC business and i accept and respect the ones that still watch it .. There are other places that please me as a viewer and I concentrate myself watching mostly those ones ..Being a member in this forum doesn’t prevent me from having a public opinion and characterizing / judging this apartment as boring .. others think differently but just pulo shares his different opinion expressing his gratitude of these two tenants daily and in a passionate way with his posts and he has my respect .. others who believe that this place is magnificent and they are overwhelmed of what we see , well , i don’t know where they are to express their admiration in this forum .. 

• Haha 1