Fox & Don (2023) #1

The truth is that RLC should have already intervened last Friday when F&D were in a terrible state due to alcohol. Even when Don raped Fox in her sleep they had to intervene. Shit, with Miron they hadn't waited two days to send him away and he was sent away, so to speak, for much less compared to what Don did.

• Upvote 1

Il y a 5 heures, Max Ragnar a dit :

When we see a woman attempt to jump over a balcony after being abused you know there is a problem. Who the hell recruited these two drunkards? Two minutes with this goon and you'd know he was a viscous bastard.

if you had met Ted Bundy over coffee, he would certainly have become your best friend!!!!

• Upvote 2

il y a 11 minutes, Mefselmal a dit :

@Brokk!This Miron also raped someone?? I'm relatively new here, that's why I'm asking. I missed that name somewhere

no, miron did not rape anyone!!! he just got drunk with lilith, and once drunk he kinda tried to touch lilith in his sleep. miron was immediately tried and sentenced by the people's court of camcaps!!!!

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Mefselmal said:

@Brokk!This Miron also raped someone?? I'm relatively new here, that's why I'm asking. I missed that name somewhere

No, he was sent away because he groped a girl who at the time was dizzy (and asleep) from alcohol.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

The truth is that RLC should have already intervened last Friday when F&D were in a terrible state due to alcohol. Even when Don raped Fox in her sleep they had to intervene. Shit, with Miron they hadn't waited two days to send him away and he was sent away, so to speak, for much less compared to what Don did.

Is well known that no one in RLC keeps watching 24/7. Last Friday didn't had the same repercussion in the forum like yesterday did because Don escalated the violence by shocking her and almost beating her.