B4 - General Topic 2023 #35 (June / July)

1 hour ago, Kingbanks said:

if she is topless i wonder will dylan or lacrim try to flirt with her 😂

I think they'll get an ice beam over them that Diablo would be jealous of but I was already afraid that those two  would come to B4 now that there is fresh blood there

Edited by Xarvaz
monkeys removed senseless to endlessly discuss this
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

I think they'll get an ice beam over them that Diablo would be jealous of but I was already afraid that those two  would come to B4 now that there is fresh blood there

when I read b7 forum it seems lacrim hasn't had any luck with women in b7 at all 😂

he had a girl from the outside though 🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

when I read b7 forum it seems lacrim hasn't had any luck with women in b7 at all 😂

he had a girl from the outside though 🤷‍♂️

yes that was today with Ash also his gentleman style is too slow the girls are bored and run away the villa is not  real life ...seek and strike otherwise it will pass

9 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

yes that was today with Ash also his gentleman style is too slow the girls are bored and run away the villa is not  real life ...seek and strike otherwise it will pass

A true gentleman rubs the girl's tits for many minutes pretending to be doing a massage? 🤣

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

A true gentleman rubs the girl's tits for many minutes pretending to be doing a massage? 🤣

milena is still topless now at b7 maybe he can continue to practice his massages on her 😂

• Haha 1