B4 - General Topic 2023 #35 (June / July)

9 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

I think they'll get an ice beam over them that Diablo would be jealous of but I was already afraid that those two  would come to B4 now that there is fresh blood there

Again you are saying “monkeys “ , these are the most racist comments here at the forum like the Australopithecus and these with the monkeys , pff , what to say , all of us are better then 😔

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Again you are saying “monkeys “ , these are the most racist comments here at the forum like the Australopithecus and these with the monkeys , pff , what to say , all of us are better then 😔

monkeys is the way they walk and has nothing to do with their race, it makes no sense to wave the rasime flag

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

monkeys is the way they walk and has nothing to do with their race, it makes no sense to wave the rasime flag

Any reference in the human race reflecting to monkeys , it is a racism comment .. In Europe it is very very sensitive this subject , but i don’t want to go into confrontation with either  you or anyone else in this forum about this subject , we are all adults and some things have to do on how people have been educated and values and so on . Whatever then and since you believe it is as you say , let it be with your thoughts . 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

it seems ashley is rubbing off on milena or is milena trying to get ashley to do her dirty work with lacrim he clearly is the target 😂

Edited by Kingbanks

1 minute ago, Pete1960 said:

It's 100% racist

Somewhat mind boggling that it's necessary to state the obvious.

Somebody might be hiding their true values,

because they know it's not acceptable at all.

13 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I agree, but I removed the word because people like to put on a show and I don't wish them that pleasure

is this lacrim gentleman thing you was talking about with him walking in and out of the LR 😂

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

is this lacrim gentleman thing you was talking about with him walking in and out of the LR 😂

yes I meant that way of walking but the people here make a drama out of it, I ignore those idiots if they don't have a sense of humor but it's still sad

The way Xarvaz offends people is unacceptable! He says it's not offensive, maybe it's part of his culture: meanwhile I ignore it! It really annoys me!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

yes I meant that way of walking but the people here make a drama out of it, I ignore those idiots if they don't have a sense of humor but it's still sad

what is he looking at an app on how to approach women he keeps going back and forth 😂

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

what is he looking at an app on how to approach women he keeps going back and forth 😂

his way of chasing girls is very funny to see but he has not had much success with it yet 🙃

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Stop with your racist bullshit. Shut off CC if it bothers you. 

• Upvote 3