Elli & Vencel (2023) #3

Pete1960

On 7/23/2023 at 10:41 PM, jjohndoe1960 said:

Elli just hopped up on all fours and shook her ass towards the camera. 😲

It was short but sweet. Dunno whos benefit it was for, but I hope to see it again!

maybe she reads here and it was a thank you for watching every morning.... and thank you Elli 😍

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

maybe she reads here and it was a thank you for watching every morning.... and thank you Elli 😍

Well i also enjoed watching the replay of her yesterday lying on the couch on her laptop and then a little later on wiggling her ass listening to music on the couch again

• Like 1

Pff … Elli captivating , attracting and easily “ managing “ the RLC cameras , one of the biggest mysteries how she has chosen Vencel as her guy .. nothing against him , on the contrary kudos to the guy who has next to him one of the top 3 pretty girls currently at RLC , in my personal opinion , RLC’s next top mega star , the future of RLC if she gets the right time , place and “ benefits “ , the girl will offer incredible moments .. 

This definitely of course shows that any of us men , we can have anyone we want , it is just how much confidence and “ strength “ the brain has so as to be able and “ persuade “ such women that next to men that are not as same beauty ( outside appearance ) as women that we watch to follow us and enjoy the times we men can offer .. the problem is that nobody here seems to understand even these few moments that perhaps he offers to Elli , which they actually are . 

RLC , just take the experiment and send one week free holidays in one of the villas Elli and Vencel , then maybe we can see the dynamics in Barcelona for this couple. 

I understand you can't always pay attention to the cameras but the fact that he's always between her and the camera makes me wonder if he's doing it on purpose, you can't accidentally get in the way all day 😢

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I understand you can't always pay attention to the cameras but the fact that he's always between her and the camera makes me wonder if he's doing it on purpose, you can't accidentally get in the way all day 😢

Isn't hard to do this with his and her size 🤣

• Haha 1