Elli & Vencel (2023) #3

Pete1960

1 hour ago, Karrui said:

Wow, I can't believe I missed this.
Please say someone recorded this🙂 

Not sure if there's any captures,but it was hot!!! There are some here that still say they didn't have sex.....you know the type,flat earthers!! 😆 

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Not sure if there's any captures,but it was hot!!! There are some here that still say they didn't have sex.....you know the type,flat earthers!! 😆 

Huh? Earth isn't flat? :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Once Peater bated Elli under the covers and she gave him a hj and a few weeks after that they had sex under the covers. They were very desecrate. He fucked her from behind while they were watching a movie laid down on the couch. We could see his hips moving and after Elli gave him some towel paper for him to clean himself.  

What!! Did this happen this last week? Did Elli squirm around at all? Where was chunky? He must be an idiot not to catch that! My guy could never hide f'ng a chick with me in thee same room. First he makes funny groaning noises when gets me. I'd hear that. And if was thrusting under a cover. I'd beat the boner out of him with a sofa cushion. I wish I'd seen that, would crack me up, I need a good laugh. I did see Elli give the guy a blowjob when chunky was playing his game. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Once Peater bated Elli under the covers and she gave him a hj and a few weeks after that they had sex under the covers. They were very desecrate. He fucked her from behind while they were watching a movie laid down on the couch. We could see his hips moving and after Elli gave him some towel paper for him to clean himself.  

What!! Did this happen this last week? Did Elli squirm around at all? Where was chunky? He must be an idiot not to catch that! My guy could never hide f'ng a chick with me in thee same room. First he makes funny groaning noises when gets me. I'd hear that. And if was thrusting under a cover. I'd beat the boner out of him with a sofa cushion. I wish I'd seen that, would crack me up, I need a good laugh. I did see Elli give the guy a blowjob when chunky was playing his game. 

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Just Kidding!!!

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

It was awhile ago. Fatboy was sleeping. People are hoping it happens again. 

• Like 1