Elli & Vencel (2023) #3

Pete1960

When the time comes - AND IT WILL COME - and this girl will continue BY HERSELF , all of her potential will be unfold .. This is a Leora 2 , being around someone for reasons we don’t know , she likes him , respects him , admires him BUT she’s missing the REAL LIFE MOMENTS that will elevate her life , the moments  that this girl will explode and her desires will flow .. we need to be patient , obviously wishing her always to be happy even being with a guy who actually isn’t inspiring  her ( another “ slave “ unfortunately , despite enjoying what she does with her own will of course ) , she will dress with the sexiest of lingerie , SHE WILL FUCK HIM , she will try and use toys afterwards to satisfy  and end her needs , she does all … And he will simply go back gaming .

This girl can be great in company , she stands easily in socializing and it is one of the RARE TIMES that I will say that I DO HOPE SHE HAS ACCESS here and reads what’s written so as she knows where she stands as of her  influence she has currently with RLC . It is really bad and it should be avoided that the tenants get affected from here but in every rule there’s an exception and I hope Elli is / will be the rule exception and we finally see her unleashing her full potential . As mentioned , after sweet little Ulyana’s departure , she’s the next in line to hold the “ future star “ of RLC .. let’s see and wait patiently .. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ddhm said:

When the time comes - AND IT EILL CONE - and this girl will continue BY HERSELF , all of her potential will be unfold .. This is a Leora 2 , being around someone for reasons we don’t know , she likes him , respects him , admire him BUT she’s missing the REAL LIFE MOMENTS that will elevate her life , the moments  that this girl will explode and her desires will flow .. we need to be patient , obviously wishing her always to be happy even being with a guy who actually isn’t inspiring  her ( another “ slave “ unfortunately , despite enjoying what she does with her own will of course ) , she will dress with the sexiest of lingerie , SHE WILL FUCK HIM , she will try and use toys afterwards to satedt and end her needs , she does all … And he will simply go back gaming .

This girl can be great in company , she stands easily in socializing and it is one of the RARE TIMES that I will say that I DO HOPE SHE JAS ACCESS here and reads what’s written so as she knows where she stands as the influence she has currently with RLC . It is really bad and it should be avoided that the tenants het affected from here but in every rule there’s an exception and I hope Elli is / will be the rule exception and we finally see her unleashing her full potential . As mentioned , after sweet little Ulyana’s departure , she’s the next in line to hold the “ future star “ of RLC .. let’s see and wait patiently .. 

If any one of these tenants listens to anything on CC other than for amusement, needs to have thier head examined! Half the folks on here are perverts and geeks. Myself included. And the rest are pretty normal. To be truthful, anyone on rlc probably needs thier heads examined. By slicing them in half and try to see where it all went wrong.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

If any one of these tenants listens to anything on CC other than for amusement, needs to have thier head examined! Half the folks on here are perverts and geeks. Myself included. And the rest are pretty normal. To be truthful, anyone on rlc probably needs thier heads examined. By slicing them in half and try to see where it all went wrong.

I think Ms.Ashley you are forgetting what triggers and moves the things we do daily … YES … 

MONEY 🤪 .. as long as money exists for this site , there will always dozens of people around willing to “ do all” ..