Elli & Vencel (2023) #3

Pete1960

I have told you all this will not happen again no matter how much Elli desires Peater. The Rugby man has placed the barrier to not cross with his friend. Elli can desire with all that she is to be satisfied by Peater, but now it is just her fantasy just like Mother Teresa and her Gang Bang fantasies in B-5....Father Timur would never allow her to satisfy her deepest darkest fantasy/// Elli is no different just like last night she was made up to hilt wth hopes of seducing  Prater, but he knows that will cause him his friendship with the Rugby player.

4 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I have told you all this will not happen again no matter how much Elli desires Peater. The Rugby man has placed the barrier to not cross with his friend. Elli can desire with all that she is to be satisfied by Peater, but now it is just her fantasy just like Mother Teresa and her Gang Bang fantasies in B-5....Father Timur would never allow her to satisfy her deepest darkest fantasy/// Elli is no different just like last night she was made up to hilt wth hopes of seducing  Prater, but he knows that will cause him his friendship with the Rugby player.

But are we sure it's just Vencel who's keeping Ellie from screwing Peater and that there's nothing else involved? 

Let’s hope that if this is a short / long term holidays for Elli , that she comes back wilder and more excited for fun , i wish she knew her value for this site .. 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Let’s hope that if this is a short / long term holidays for Elli , that she comes back wilder and more excited for fun , i wish she knew her value for this site .. 

You should wish this for Vencel. 🤣

6 hours ago, thinga69 said:

You should wish this for Vencel. 🤣

My wish ( and it isn’t nice saying it for another man ) would be for Elli making more or similar things like she did with Peater , Vencel finding it out and then MAYBE , just MAYBE , wonder “ WHY THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN TO ME “ , “ WHY THE GIRL I LIVE TOGETHER WITH DID SOMETHING WITH SOMEONE “ … and then , maybe he can become from a young innocent boy a man wondering about life and people 😆

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

My wish ( and it isn’t nice saying it for another man ) would be for Elli making more or similar things like she did with Peater , Vencel finding it out and then MAYBE , just MAYBE , wonder “ WHY THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN TO ME “ , “ WHY THE GIRL I LIVE TOGETHER WITH DID SOMETHING WITH SOMEONE “ … and then , maybe he can become from a young innocent boy a man wondering about life and people 😆

I guess he isn't that smart. 🤣