Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #22

4 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

On video reallifecam.to In Malia's room leora Having sex with Paul 

Jumping on Mr Paul and drinking milk 

The most important thing is that the Eva Was licking the kitty juice on her red panties from leora 

I could do that red panties nice

• Like 1

Everyday is the same in this apartment , waiting for Leora of she masturbates or not , if she fucks paul or not , how many hours Paul will sleep and stay in the computer .. this couple has zero social life , no friends , they are having the same routine life day in and day out .. people love to watch the routine as they know when Leora will do her things , it is part of the majority’s here daily habit as it seems .. it is beyond me that it keeps people exciting when there’s no variety anymore ( not that it was ever .. ) but I guess , escaping habits and addiction it might be peoples’ most difficult task to do .. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Everyday is the same in this apartment , waiting for Leora of she masturbates or not , if she fucks paul or not , how many hours Paul will sleep and stay in the computer .. this couple has zero social life , no friends , they are having the same routine life day in and day out .. people love to watch the routine as they know when Leora will do her things , it is part of the majority’s here daily habit as it seems .. it is beyond me that it keeps people exciting when there’s no variety anymore ( not that it was ever .. ) but I guess , escaping habits and addiction it might be peoples’ most difficult task to do .. 

Got some news when leora leaves the apartment and stands on the street  corner and she doesn't stand long before she as a client and itsc a private apartment across the road from hers got this info from a very good sauce

• Haha 1