Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #22

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

If I remember correctly they have done this before when they lived in Russia

Disagree.  They attempt was made, but there was no penetration as she never quite 'exercised' the back door at the time.

55 minutes ago, Howard said:

Disagree.  They attempt was made, but there was no penetration as she never quite 'exercised' the back door at the time.

you are right,  i found the video on the famous site, in the small room on the gray two seater but when i see leora again i wonder when she had her breasts done, they are now twice as big.
Nice by-catch was a very young Malia .. she was just 18 by the looks of it

51 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

but when i see leora again i wonder when she had her breasts done, they are now twice as big.

She doesn't get her breasts done. They have gotten bigger over time and putting on a few kilos. You can see by the fact that they are "droopy" and she has no scars. Let's say that nature and genetics have been generous enough with her.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

Again , let me repeat ; 

Really ? I thought Gag-Her knows it all , he is the closest to them since all of the rest of us are talking bullshit .. So , maybe you should PM to give you the latest information . 

The latest information ? 🤣 You being from an island who actually knows little in regards to what actually occurs in the rest of the worlds populations, other than what you may see on the internet, is actually quite humurous.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

The latest information ? 🤣 You being from an island who actually knows little in regards to what actually occurs in the rest of the worlds populations, other than what you may see on the internet, is actually quite humurous.

Thank you for showing me the way , letting me know what’s going and reminding me what occurs in the rest of the worlds populations , humorous it is ☺️😌 

4 hours ago, Brokk! said:

She doesn't get her breasts done. They have gotten bigger over time and putting on a few kilos. You can see by the fact that they are "droopy" and she has no scars. Let's say that nature and genetics have been generous enough with her.

She didn't get a boob job. The extra 10 lbs she added the past 10+ years...some went to her chest. We would know if she had work done (based on the recovery time needed).

• Like 1