B4 - General Topic 2023 #36 (July)

Aziza hanging her clothes back in the closet.  At least some of them. 

I was wondering if she was indeed leaving whether Alexandra might be taking the penthouse, with or without Lucien, with or without Kim, with or without Lilith. 

---------------------------

Most critically from her standpoint, she returned her dildo vibe from the table seen in 2-1 to her bedside.  This is almost as if she was toying with those in the RLC audience who wanted her gone as soon as she arrived.

3 hours ago, moules said:

Aziza hanging her clothes back in the closet.  At least some of them. 

I was wondering if she was indeed leaving whether Alexandra might be taking the penthouse, with or without Lucien, with or without Kim, with or without Lilith. 

---------------------------

Most critically from her standpoint, she returned her dildo vibe from the table seen in 2-1 to her bedside.  This is almost as if she was toying with those in the RLC audience who wanted her gone as soon as she arrived.

Dildo vibe--toying-----I see what you did here!!!  :biggrin:

1 hour ago, Lookwarm said:

Aziza back at her old tricks, going upstairs to dodge the cameras and she's taken Aya and Oks with her. Not good enough RLC

and now again with Gloria, she always knows how to ruin the atmosphere

I think Aziza should spend some time with Sambuka.

Three stage are available:

- Stage 1: how to get ready in 5 mins, no spending hours trying all sorts of clothes

- Stage 2: how to spend the correct amount of time on the mobile and lying in bed

- Stage 3: how to enjoy freely sex

- Stage 4: how to have fun

Reservation needed but no fees are applied.

PS I am sure Sambuka could also provide Stage 5: how to punch a man and knock him out ... but this one is only for those who already attended all previous 4.

• Upvote 1