B5 General Topic 2023 #6 (July / August)

53 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I need to sleep a couple of hours before heading back to work after a 15 hours shift 😂🤣… just sone responsive thoughts and my point of view on current Barcelona situation , badboylovesgirls had some really good arguments to debate .

Thanks DD, try to sleep more hours so you can rest and be ready for a new shift at work. 

20 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Why do they have to be from Russia or Ukraine? How about some from the US, so we know what the fuck they are saying!

So, this means that RLC has to pay them more money and RLC may increase their subscription prices which are already expensive 😒 

Also, I think RLC doesn't want you and all the other viewers (including me) to understand what they are saying. For me, it will be a great improvement from RLC's part if they recruit more people who speak English but I don't think this will happen.    

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

The easiest thing/task at the moment is to find girls from Ukraine to join RLC .. it is good money ( under the circumstances ) , especially if they find out tips and tricks ( shantal style or current Tani or Dana and Zara recently and Aya and Oks currently) , they could have a great financial Barcelona stay ..EU has open the borders freely for millions Ukrainians , they have given benefits ( 3 years free stay ) , honestly , finding beautiful Ukrainian girls is nowadays the easiest task .

I agree with you that RLC seems to have massive difficulties though finding tenants , it is more than obvious for example that since middle of June ( mostly , however it started earlier ) SOMETHING CRUCIAL has happened which halted the first two amazing months we witnessed in both villas after the April update . I can’t determine what that has been , my explanation is that the participants have been talking about their salaries and don’t agree with what RLC gives them and have decided to simply do the basics ( nudity / masturbations ) apart from some tenants WHO DON’T GIVE A FUCK and to me they simply love and enjoy their lives with the cameras  just being a part of their routine ( this is at the moment the top Barcelona tenant who is Sambuka , then “ X-Factor “ Harley and Megan who does things a bit more experienced than the rest and she guarantees for entertainment as she’s sharing her private life with her guy when she visits / she has persuaded him for the cameras ) . 

RLC has suffered losses that - in my opinion - didn’t expect , this is the sudden departure of Ulyana ( it is more than clear that this has hurt MASSIVELY the viewership ) , Azura was also a girl that gathered quite lots of viewership and I think also the Ws’ have been really good to be watched . I think all 3 of them , RLC granted them their release upon their request , I don’t think RLC wanted them to leave . 

In any case , what started as a really incredible promising summer , at the moment isn’t interesting to watch , we have schedules and programized shows from girls  who take advantage of their stay when they clearly want to have a life outside but the money is always “ A MUST “ ( Tani ) , we have girls who enjoy mostly their times than being with their child at the sweetest age they can have / see him/her grow up ( Milena ) , a kind of anorexic girl that she’s is so young that doesn’t have a clue about life ( Lubna ) and tenants that simply wonder around just to fill beds and parade so as for everyone to wonder if anything happens . 

RLC isn’t at a good “ shape “ currently , people took great decisions and fixed the “ program “ back in April but at the moment it is free fall and they NEED DESPERATELY to find solutions ( for me it is simply increase the money  they give to more than appreciated and respected money ) . Let’s see , but it doesn’t look promising . 

To be honest with you DD, your post is too long for me to read all of it but I agree with you that something happened in the last few weeks that caused the change in the behaviour of the participants on cams. 

34 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

So, this means that RLC has to pay them more money and RLC may increase their subscription prices which are already expensive 😒 

Also, I think RLC doesn't want you and all the other viewers (including me) to understand what they are saying. For me, it will be a great improvement from RLC's part if they recruit more people who speak English but I don't think this will happen.    

95% of the time, understanding the language is not an issue.  But there are times (5%) it would be nice to.  Not knowing what they are saying adds to the "mystery" or imagination.

1 hour ago, badboylovesgirls said:

would you rather pay more money for something worth watching or carry on paying to watch empty apts ?

3 hours ago, wooders78 said:

would you rather pay more money for something worth watching or carry on paying to watch empty apts ?

For more quality I would certainly be willing to pay more, what we're doing now is throwing money away, I can remember the time when I could put an extra screen next to my PC that was always on on RLC, the offerings from RLC just aren't enough to spend money on and just bringing in whores and actors doesn't really help either