B5 General Topic 2023 #6 (July / August)

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

What's your view when Bogdan turned off the NV so he could fool around with Aziza in B4? Is that a good professional behavior?

I missed that episode, that should be reported to RLC  if it's the case

• Haha 1

I would prefer having in the villa Tereza and Timur instead of Bogdan and Nelly , I think it would make the place more interesting and Tereza obviously being a much prettier woman than Nelly ( currently ) and her hidden desires , Timur always enjoying his long drinking sessions and this couple having proved that are fun of good life , parties , nice atmosphere when they have people in B5 , they could make lots of things … but as nice and amazing chemistry  was with Holly and Thor , it was the same disaster the last 2 months with Wednesday and Wayne .. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, zone51 said:

I missed that episode, that should be reported to RLC  if it's the case

This is one of the top WORST ever incidents in the history of this site , guess what ? Bogdan and Nelly orchestrating … This will never be forgotten , especially for Bogdan who has always been a decent person . 

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I would prefer having in the villa Tereza and Timur instead of Bogdan and Nelly , I think it would make the place more interesting and Tereza obviously being a much prettier woman than Nelly ( currently ) and her hidden desires , Timur always enjoying his long drinking sessions and this couple having proved that are fun of good life , parties , nice atmosphere when they have people in B5 , they could make lots of things … but as nice and amazing chemistry  was with Holly and Thor , it was the same disaster the last 2 months with Wednesday and Wayne .. 

One thing I'm sure, Timur would make it snow in B7. 😏🤣

Lines Coke GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, johnny0692 said:

Tereza didn't say a word to them, she just waved goodbye after the door closed behind them

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

If you carry on watching Timur comes out of the bedroom and asks if they left to which Tereza appear's to reply that she doesn't know, didn't notice.

He then goes to look followed by Tereza checking the room and cupboards, it you watch the hall cam when she checks the cupboard there she has a grin to herself as much to say, YAY we got rid of them.

I'm guessing it was the girls (isn't it always) that fell out and the boys (like we do) just agreed and stf up.

It's called life..   

Bye Bye Super Mario and Wednesday Nipples. Have a happy life. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Perhaps we could see the “ experiment “ of recasting Alexandra and Lucian in this apartment … together with the Ts ? Thoughts ?? 

That would be great, IMO.  Both are strong enough to resist Father Timur and his attempts to control what happens in B-5, and they are tight with B&N (and presumably RLC management in Barcelona) much more than T&T

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Noldus said:

1330 Wednesday and Wayne left with their last bags and suitcases
No goodbye from T&T.---

Lets see if this was the last visit in B5

So now left the project after 225 days in B5
Goodbye, take care and all the best
The best tits on RLC 🙂 

CU - I hope 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Perhaps we could see the “ experiment “ of recasting Alexandra and Lucian in this apartment … together with the Ts ? Thoughts ?? 

A better experiment would be to see if RLC can find qualified participants for the empty beds .

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, happyone said:

A better experiment would be to see if RLC can find qualified participants for the empty beds .

The BEST experiment would be if one of the partecipant is one of us and while there write here ! 🙂