B5 General Topic 2023 #6 (July / August)

10 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

They are in B7 that is a "On Vacation" Villa. They are only "permanent" because they never leave.

They've got the whole floor and their own little penthouse suite with balcony in B7.. What more could they want?

2 minutes ago, tle said:

They've got the whole floor and their own little penthouse suite with balcony in B7.. What more could they want?

I understand them staying, what I don't understand is RLC keeping them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

From the way RLC is being run lately I'm beginning to think it's the other way around...

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

for me Bogdan and Nelly are the managers or sub managers for the apartments in Barcelona this is why they are not leaving RLC they are working for RLC 

they have the same job of Nora had before for who remember

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, zone51 said:

for me Bogdan and Nelly are the managers or sub managers for the apartments in Barcelona this is why they are not leaving RLC they are working for RLC 

they have the same job of Nora had before for who remember

If they really then they should get fired because they are doing a lousy job.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

If they really then they should get fired because they are doing a lousy job.

I think they supervise the tenants of the villas for the things going well or for help RLC  if there is technical issues with the cameras and organize the parties

and help the tenants if they need to go to the airport and things like this outside

this is my point of view about their job for RLC

4 minutes ago, zone51 said:

I think they supervise the tenants of the villas for the things going well or for help RLC  if there is technical issues with the cameras and organize the parties

and help the tenants if they need to go to the airport and things like this outside

this is my point of view about their job for RLC

What's your view when Bogdan turned off the NV so he could fool around with Aziza in B4? Is that a good professional behavior?

• Like 1