B5 General Topic 2023 #6 (July / August)

17 minutes ago, babyalfa said:

When T&T let out a shout after W&W left, I lost what little respect or interest in that couple.  I'll only watch G&L until...

Gabrielle is the only girl I am watching on RLC right now and for the week left I have with my suscription

17 hours ago, zone51 said:

Gabrielle is the only girl I am watching on RLC right now and for the week left I have with my suscription

Gabrielle & Louis do not fit well into the project from my point of view. Much too average and somehow unsympathetic. A clear step backwards compared to Wendsday & Wayne. Also, That the chemistry with T&T will be even worse, RLC could have anticipated. 

In general, RLC has somehow lost its quality, again. There are some girls who have a lot of sex but are not really attractive, and some girls who are attractive but have no (or almost no) sex in the appartments. All in all, this summer is more of a step backwards for RLC. 

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Gabrielle & Louis do not fit well into the project from my point of view. Much too average and somehow unsympathetic. A clear step backwards compared to Wendsday & Wayne. Also, That the chemistry with T&T will be even worse, RLC could have anticipated. 

In general, RLC has somehow lost its quality, again. There are some girls who have a lot of sex but are not really attractive, and some girls who are attractive but have no (or almost no) sex in the appartments. All in all, this summer is more of a step backwards for RLC. 

the big mistake of RLC in my point of view is to have put them with TT, they don't speak the same language and they are too different with their rythm of life

this is a couple for live in their own apartment alone or for live with another  couple they are already friend of them

Thereza don't do much effort too for search to be friend with them and like I said with the rythm of life it's not easy

they should try to organize a dinner or a party but Gabrielle and Louis are out every nights for the job so

• Upvote 1