Ulyana, Harley (2023) #4

Fagen

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

They don't know. It's all assumptions.

Most,like 90% of what we talk about here is assumptions,that's why I have a good laugh when people think they know the tenants and what they will/won't do. 'Ulyana is above the b7 crowd' is my favorite!!! 😆 

Has everyone heard the song "The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow", I called it the "Big Reset Day", and honestly all of us can go through hundreds of reset days, until we eventually (or stumble) in deciding what course we want to maintain on to achieve whatever goal we set for our life, and of course what will maintain our happiness, as long as that doesn't disrupt the cause we eventually "someday" will set for ourselves, but call me a softy or not, but I really hate to see females cry, and I hope Ulyana will eventually someday decide on her right course

45 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

If you guys really were paying attention on Uly you would know that she have arguments with her BF since she joined the project.

She has been seen crying again , as some good people here say  , it is only assumptions that it was because of the guy we saw her sharing time .

It lasted just a day last time , let’s see now . Boyfriend or not , what Ulyana did a couple of days ago , she did it clearly because she wanted , the only evidence we have that the guy is / was still part of her life was the videocall just one day earlier and very late at night  ( if i remember correctly ) when she masturbated for him . And let’s be honest , whoever chooses the cameras world and reaches to have fun with others , it is more than clear that it isn’t anything serious what they have outside ( this opinion reflects also to Azura for example , Aziza and the guy we saw once , only Nadia seems “ loyal “ but the relationship for me is the least just beneficial / especially having it 7 years that I think she confessed - but maybe I am wrong ) . 

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She has been seen crying again , as some good people here say  , it is only assumptions that it was because of the guy we saw her sharing time .

It lasted just a day last time , let’s see now . Boyfriend or not , what Ulyana did a couple of days ago , she did it clearly because she wanted , the only evidence we have that the guy is / was still part of her life was the videocall just one day earlier and very late at night  ( if i remember correctly ) when she masturbated for him . And let’s be honest , whoever chooses the cameras world and reaches to have fun with others , it is more than clear that it isn’t anything serious what they have outside ( this opinion reflects also to Azura for example , Aziza and the guy we saw once , only Nadia seems “ loyal “ but the relationship for me is the least just beneficial / especially having it 7 years that I think she confessed - but maybe I am wrong ) . 

Trust me, she was talking with her BF.

Funny you say that you say that Uly and Azura aren't serious about their relation ship just because they cheated their bfs as if a person even on a serious relationship couldn't cheat.

Azura cheated her BF, after that he came by and she was very sad about all that. She even left the project after that.

Uly have this guy coming by since she joined the project, she had trips with him and even spend many weekends with him and even with all that you say that their relationship isn't serious?

to me it seems that you coping because you don't want to believe that both, Azura and Uly, can cheat their BFs.

If Uly isn't serious about her relationship why she spend hours talking to him about things that she isn't happy about her relationship with him?

Unless you have another definition about "serious relationship".

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Trust me, she was talking with her BF.

Funny you say that you say that Uly and Azura aren't serious about their relation ship just because they cheated their bfs as if a person even on a serious relationship couldn't cheat.

Azura cheated her BF, after that he came by and she was very sad about all that. She even left the project after that.

Uly have this guy coming by since she joined the project, she had trips with him and even spend many weekends with him and even with all that you say that their relationship isn't serious?

to me it seems that you coping because you don't want to believe that both, Azura and Uly, can cheat their BFs.

If Uly isn't serious about her relationship why she spend hours talking to him about things that she isn't happy about her relationship with him?

Unless you have another definition about "serious relationship".

For that matter he didn't even believe that L&P were still together even though they stayed apart. The situation is more or less the same, and it's up to Ulyana to decide what to do. Azura has already chosen, rather than lose her boyfriend she left RLC and its benefits. Ulyana can decide if it's worth it to stay on RLC at the risk of her boyfriend leaving her or even think about leaving RLC if cornered like Azura. 

• Upvote 3

Someone was asking how much did that guy pay Harley to fuck her?  Just after they started making out he reached into his pouch and gave her a $50 bill which she placed on the table.  

Everytime Uly has been with her boyfriend having sex the only thing he seems to want is a quick fuck and then a blow job!  He does nothing to satisfy her!  Dylan, rather you like him or not, he gave her what she is craving, some foreplay and lots of it!  He ate her pussy, which her boyfriend never does, fingered her, slapped her ass and squeezed and licked her titties!  The only reason she didn’t want to fuck him because he had no condom!  I actually thought Harley had every intention to fuck Dylan after Uly went to bed seeming like she was done for the night, Harley and Dylan sat on the couch talking and connecting.  Harley then gets in her bed with limp dick for about 5 minutes, but during that 5 minutes Uly decides she wants some more of Dylan!  Harley gets out of bed to come back out to Dylan and she gets a surprise because Dylan and Uly are going at it!  That was fun to watch!  I don’t know if Uly and her boyfriend will stay together, but if they do he better step up his game or Dylan and his one eyed python is going to take her over, in my opinion!

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, Magnus15721 said:

Someone was asking how much did that guy pay Harley to fuck her?  Just after they started making out he reached into his pouch and gave her a $50 bill which she placed on the table.  

Everytime Uly has been with her boyfriend having sex the only thing he seems to want is a quick fuck and then a blow job!  He does nothing to satisfy her!  Dylan, rather you like him or not, he gave her what she is craving, some foreplay and lots of it!  He ate her pussy, which her boyfriend never does, fingered her, slapped her ass and squeezed and licked her titties!  The only reason she didn’t want to fuck him because he had no condom!  I actually thought Harley had every intention to fuck Dylan after Uly went to bed seeming like she was done for the night, Harley and Dylan sat on the couch talking and connecting.  Harley then gets in her bed with limp dick for about 5 minutes, but during that 5 minutes Uly decides she wants some more of Dylan!  Harley gets out of bed to come back out to Dylan and she gets a surprise because Dylan and Uly are going at it!  That was fun to watch!  I don’t know if Uly and her boyfriend will stay together, but if they do he better step up his game or Dylan and his one eyed python is going to take her over, in my opinion!

Barack Obama Applause GIF by Obama