Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #23

Pete1960

1 hour ago, peking said:

and those times are "GREAT" to be said like Tony the Tiger, talking about Frosted Flakes 

Yep and I say, I have seen eh others, not many

and does this without that "Cam Girl" look

preach it, lol. For me, only Z and Adrianna came close

and what she does is art when naked 😁 well, I had to mention naked

very true and I should add when she's naked😁

as most of working people will also

I feel the need to add that I hope she rides it 90% naw 95% naked 😛

russianBabushkas.jpg.a0eae542437e9eb9bc5ccd05e10acfb8.jpg

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Fast

I pressed "Quote" under the post and got the same gibberish

also the + and same thing

is there a way to get the whole post with all the quotes? just curious

mmm, do wonder what the world would be like in the future and why 32

Good Morning Sun GIF

Good morning Good Night 

Great Thursday to all 

13/07/2023 13/July/2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva sexy girl

đŸ‘žđŸ¶đŸ‘ŻÂ Â 

Paul đŸ€”

🐹 đŸ‘Żâ€â™€ïžđŸŒŸđŸˆđŸ˜‰đŸŽđŸŠđŸ’€đŸŠđŸ˜đŸŠœ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7max hard on chris gregg spying1 moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxi Uppssla ddhm

• Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora with a nice ass and naked body in bed sleeping with her girl Eva 

Paul On the couch in the living room sleeping 

Pulo my friend I'm sending her to Lisbon so you can show her your city

• Like 1

3 hours ago, peking said:

and those times are "GREAT" to be said like Tony the Tiger, talking about Frosted Flakes 

Yep and I say, I have seen eh others, not many

and does this without that "Cam Girl" look

preach it, lol. For me, only Z and Adrianna came close

and what she does is art when naked 😁 well, I had to mention naked

very true and I should add when she's naked😁

as most of working people will also

I feel the need to add that I hope she rides it 90% naw 95% naked 😛

All great replies. I sense that you love seeing Leora naked - :smile:. Whether dressed or naked Leora makes sure that her fans are taken care of and appear to be her #1 priority, even ahead of Paul. With Leora's appearance, daily movements around the apartment, nudity, masturbation and sex I believe her subscribers/fans/viewers are #1, Leora herself is #2, Eva is #3 while Paul is #4. Everything she does within the apartment is done with her followers in mind (the source of her income/money) so she ensures that the optimum viewing experience is available for them and THIS is why viewers appreciate her and stick with her after all these years. It is her whole package in front of the cams that draws people in and continue to follow her. Other RLC female tenants do a little bit of this or a little bit of that but not all of the above (what Leora does). Imagine if your wife, girlfriend or a young female friend/roommate/border lived with you and emulated how Leora presents herself to the cams. You would be either all hands on deck, walking around with a raging hard on/boner/stiffy , filling multiple holes daily or end up in jail for sexual abuse. Leora is a major cock tease.

The thing about Leora is that while being with RLC she is basically in front of the cams 24/7 with exceptions for taking Eva and Paul for a walk, grocery shopping or other very short daily outings. Other RLC female tenants either do minimum sex showings, are holes to be fucked, live boring daily routines, hide from cams or disappear for most of the day and sometimes for days or go on vacation. Not saying tenants have to stay home like Leora but if they would present themselves and do a better job of teasing viewers in front of the cams similar to how Leora does it then they might get a longer run on RLC and a bigger following.

Now imagine if Leora was single (no Paul) and she had a variety of sex participants on cam it sure would be an even greater watch.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

russianBabushkas.jpg.a0eae542437e9eb9bc5ccd05e10acfb8.jpg

3 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Fast forward another 32 years

Leora still masturbating and giving cum swallowing blowjobs (her specialties). At that age her style of clothing within her apartment/house would be a onesie -Â đŸ€Ł.

Suit-store GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY   Sexy-onesie GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 1
  • Sad 1