Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #23

Pete1960

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

That, SC, is a great observation. Some of that stuff she loves in her rear is pretty large to be sticking in an orifice designed for smaller projectiles. Getting a fissure or hemorrhoid would really limit her repertoire and joy. Not to mention the potential for a leaky anus. There would go the g-string panties and while shorts and pants.

She can have my old underpants 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, peking said:

Wowzer 🤩

No question that she is worth watching for her beauty and closeups. Her masturbations are real and her orgasms are real (in the early days I assumed or got the impression that they were fake). A wet, sticky, juicy, pussy don't lie. Watching Leora taste her own juices and playing with the stickiness of it is erotic and a turn on.  For me, when I say her shows are fake I should clarify that they are, more than anything, actually intentional masturbation shows for viewers. Maybe the odd time she is horny and wants to masturbate for herself but with the cams there and knowing what her job is with respect to RLC and the money benefits then she switches to "show time" and positions herself for optimum viewing. No other RLC tenant/participant/contestant has come close to what Leora offers to her loyal fans. You want it, you got it - up close and friendly as if you are there with her. Might call her a "performance artist" but she does get into it and satisfies herself. Can't say that about Paul's efforts. She is left wanting more.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

She does what she wants to do, if she didn’t enjoy whatever she does I believe she is strong willed enough to decline.

We here are a mixture of different individuals, some are working, some retired, others possibly unemployed. Some may be wealthy while others may have to consider the spending of every penny/cent. Some are laid back and relaxed while others are volatile.

Irrespective of what category we as individuals fall into the one common denominator is Leora….Like her or loath her she commands attention, whether extreme by the likes of @ddhm in one direction or equally extreme by the likes of @Masterchef56 in the other she encourages opinions which is healthy enough in any civilised society.

I can take or leave Leora, sometimes she bores the life out of me, but mostly I enjoy her and she has given me and others a great deal of pleasure over the years and no doubt for a while to come.

In the “outside world “ she would be a small fish in a very large pond, but the attention she commands and has commanded over a decade on RLC make her a very big fish in a small pond …..How many of us can say the same?

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 5

35 minutes ago, ddhm said:

1.  ...for ALL OF THE FANS who are still around , it is just still and always the girl that replaces their loneliness , boring relationship life , empty hours of the say watching a girl that they would love to simply have as company in Anu form ( girlfriend , wife , friend ) to fill in the boredom .. they still and always believe that this woman can be in their lives ...

2. ...the last 10 years 😂🤣, the next 10 years we can see how wild they will still be … as it doesn’t seem that she plans to quit the only job that she knows to do extremely well . 

1. Having a disabled wife (who is a great gal) watching Leora gives me an opportunity to see an attractive woman do sexual things. Things most women would never consider doing in front of other people. For just $45 US a month she's cheap entertainment. Over the years I've become interested in her as a person and her life and have back and forth comments with the forum. If the wife was able (she was great! in bed) to fill that missing part I wouldn't be on RLC.

2. Leora will ride this horse until it bucks her off. Like a fighter that lingers too long in the ring, Leora won't go until she's used up to the point the outcry demands it. Gonna be tough starting out in the real workforce when she'll be the age of her other new hire coworkers mothers.

Let's side back and she how it plays out while watching the Queen do her job and all that includes. Meanwhile the forum is awesome. Great comments,  points and personal opinions the last couple days.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She does what she wants to do, if she didn’t enjoy whatever she does I believe she is strong willed enough to decline.

We here are a mixture of different individuals, some are working, some retired, others possibly unemployed. Some may be wealthy while others may have to consider the spending of every penny/cent. Some are laid back and relaxed while others are volatile.

Irrespective of what category we as individuals fall into the one common denominator is Leora….Like her or loath her she commands attention, whether extreme by the likes of @ddhm in one direction or equally extreme by the likes of @Masterchef56 in the other she commands opinions which is healthy enough in any civilised society.

I can take or leave Leora, sometimes she bores the life out of me, but mostly I enjoy her and she has given me and others a great deal of pleasure over the years and no doubt for a while to come.

In the “outside world “ she would be a small fish in a very large pond, but the attention she commands and has commanded over a decade on RLC make her a very big fish in a small pond …..How many of us can say the same?

Applauding, here.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

That, SC, is a great observation. Some of that stuff she loves in her rear is pretty large to be sticking in an orifice designed for smaller projectiles. Getting a fissure or hemorrhoid would really limit her repertoire and joy. Not to mention the potential for a leaky anus. There would go the g-string panties and while shorts and pants.

I would surely laugh if something like that were to happen. 

They should have learned in school the anus was made for exiting purposes, not entering. 

42 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They should have learned in school the anus was made for exiting purposes, not entering. 

Once she gets into anal activities she seems to zone out. She touches her hair, the sheets, pillows, Paul's hair and even puts her fingers in her mouth while doing this and that after anal penetration. Just by pooping and not washing hands after wiping one can catch C. diff, Cholera, E. coli, Norovirus, Dysentery, Giardia, Salmonella, Hookworm, Ringworm, Tapeworm.

I noticed in Barcelona esp the girls never wash their hands after using the toilet. Then they go fix food for others.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It's the new world now schools have to teach the anus  It was made to go out and in  

• Upvote 3