What are they building

bioterror

It would appear that this is a combination cat playing-sleeping-climbing area with surrounding scratching posts. Looks like he found the directions on the internet. At least they are DOING SOMETHING other than just staring into screens endlessly. Maybe we should issue a supply of animals to some of these other morts so that at least something would be happening in their lives. It seems that apartment after apartment is someone locked in to an electronic device. Boring. Good for Maya and Stepan.

Well they really do something together is good for them . I love watch the fatso dog moving about 2 feet and lay down on the other side of the sofa, also when the kitten's jump next him he look like  annoying by them because now he need to move down. ;D. Lucky him as soon the project finish, the kitten's may go play with there new toy. By the way where is the puppy I did  not saw him in few day ?

I like Maya. She's not quite as pretty as some of the other girls, but she's nice and quiet. She has a good disposition and she can use the tools to fix or build things. Some of the other girls, like Diana, just sit around and pluck their eyebrows all day long. I wish that Maya would dye her hair back to her natural color or brown. I think she would look best that way. This hair, she has now, makes her look old.

I like Maya. She's not quite as pretty as some of the other girls, but she's nice and quiet. She has a good disposition and she can use the tools to fix or build things. Some of the other girls, like Diana, just sit around and pluck their eyebrows all day long. I wish that Maya would dye her hair back to her natural color or brown. I think she would look best that way. This hair, she has now, makes her look old.

I agree with all the points you've made.