Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #24

Pete1960

17 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Get a portable AC unit for Malia's old room. Why not be comfortable. Seems strange to see a guy spray himself with water to cool off when civilization has what he could buy.

tvgx.jpg

could buy one of these Portable evaporative air conditioner without blades with LED 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

tvgx.jpg

could buy one of these Portable evaporative air conditioner without blades with LED 

Exactly.  A couple of my kids bought this type and made summers nicer. Thanks, Pulo

Paul, ya got your ears on? Have leora buy you one.

• Upvote 1

il y a 6 minutes, jjohndoe1960 a dit :

Ne pouvait-il pas l'acheter lui-même avec les salaires de son entreprise...

Il n'arrive même pas a acheter un cadeau a Leora pour son anniversaire , alors investir dans une clim je crois pas il préférera rester avec son pic-hit pic-hit l'autre radin!!!

• Confused 1

33 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Couldnt he buy it for himself from the wages from his business....

I don't know there finances but it seems it is Leora who is doing the heavy lifting. I'd like to think Paul's business is a going concern and they are banking lots of money for the move they mentioned to Georgia someday. They live very frugally considering the two income/no rent life.

18 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I don't know there finances but it seems it is Leora who is doing the heavy lifting. I'd like to think Paul's business is a going concern and they are banking lots of money for the move they mentioned to Georgia someday. They live very frugally considering the two income/no rent life.

She's likely supporting him.  There's not much money to be made at handheld device repairs except for broken or cracked screens. 

When one buys a handheld electronic device it clearly states there are no user serviceable parts inside. 

• Upvote 2