Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #24

Pete1960

2 hours ago, peking said:

some sexual projections and expectations placed on her are insane and quite humorous 😟

sadly, I bear the burden of being shallow and my wish for her is to cum most of the time 

okay, get out more and enjoy life, it's shorter than we all think

and be naked more🤩

While Dennis is in the apartment the best thing for the viewer to do is to go out and enjoy what is outside.

Give your fertile imaginations a rest and accept that nothing will happen with Dennis.

Stop torturing yourselves, wake up and smell the roses, and get real.

Everyone in life is allocated a certain amount of time on this earth, it’s criminal to waste it chasing rainbows, and trying to imagine a scenario for Leora to follow with Denis is the worse type of rainbow chasing imaginable.

Have a great weekend folks !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

I would have enjoyed  Leora wearing that pink dress nude underneath as she is now. She could have given some crotch shots while sitting next to both.

She's toned it down with Paul there. Even laid on the other side of the bed instead of showing her ass in a thong to Denis on the couch

• Confused 1

37 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

While Dennis is in the apartment the best thing for the viewer to do is to go out and enjoy what is outside.

Give your fertile imaginations a rest and accept that nothing will happen with Dennis.

Stop torturing yourselves, wake up and smell the roses, and get real.

Everyone in life is allocated a certain amount of time on this earth, it’s criminal to waste it chasing rainbows, and trying to imagine a scenario for Leora to follow with Denis is the worse type of rainbow chasing imaginable.

Have a great weekend folks !

Fucking hell jimbo being sat here on my mother's bed since Dennis arrived with a semi on 

Hey, gang, anyone ever see Leora drunk in Paul's presence? Has anyone seen Paul drunk?  I haven't.

Regardless Paul wouldn't know what to do with a very drunk Leora running around naked dancing in front of the livingroom windows at night with the lights on to the people in the street below's delight.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora In a pink shirt on the couch 

Paul on the computer 

Denis exit 

Hope Paul hasn't got an hit man to take him out because he must be jealous after all she did get her tits out for Dennis fucking hell what will she do next exciting ain't it NOT