Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #24

Pete1960

17 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

She could take the plug out and replace it with fingers, if its not quite hitting the spot...

If she played with her butthole the way she plays with the plug my heart would explode 😍😍😗😗😗

5 hours ago, kris66 said:

You are babbeling crazy dude! The heat must really have gotten to you extra hard these days with all the utter nonsense you spit out.

I presented facts and quotes / posts , what is your counter argument ? 😂😂 Bla bla and the usual suspects supporting to “ serve and protect “ .. enjoy your summer in places that don’t satisfy your lifestyle and I am fine with babbeling crazy 😂🤣😂 .. 

You want the facts ? Since yesterday I am speaking with facts , visual proofs and not with emojis denying posts without explanations …. And that’s one more fact … and that’s why this topic stays away from sensible opinions and people .. it belongs to people like you that have destroyed it .. 

• Confused 5
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

This is what Paul has to do to Leora

Paul and Leora are a fucking has been joke. I can't see how anyone can watch these 2 after all the years. Same shit every day with her. You people are insane.

40 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Paul and Leora are a fucking has been joke. I can't see how anyone can watch these 2 after all the years. Same shit every day with her. You people are insane.

It's because we watched her just sitting on her computer chair in bra and panties for like two years before she even masturbated in panties for the first time, somehow that solidified that she's very different from these other hoes, very ladylike. so that makes everything sexual she does very special.

If you would have told anyone of us back then she would one day pound her sexy ass with a big black dildo no one would believe you, about as likely as Lev's singing sister doing it. So she's definitely the tenant that has had the biggest and most exciting changes/surprises, just over such a long period of time it seems like nothing changes. But those who know, know.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

53 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I presented facts and quotes / posts , what is your counter argument ? 😂😂 Bla bla and the usual suspects supporting to “ serve and protect “ .. enjoy your summer in places that don’t satisfy your lifestyle and I am fine with babbeling crazy 😂🤣😂 .. 

You want the facts ? Since yesterday I am speaking with facts , visual proofs and kit with emojis denying posts without explanations …. And that’s one more fact … and that’s why this topic stays away from sensible opinions and people .. it belongs to people like you that have destroyed it .. 

ZING!

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

49 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Tell us how you really feel? The problem is that most other RLC participants are skanks, unattractive, boring and much worse than what you think of Leora and Paul. We all pick and choose what we like. Sanity of people is always debatable

Going-crazy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Johnny 5 said:

It's because we watched her just sitting on her computer chair in bra and panties for like two years before she even masturbated in panties for the first time, somehow that solidified that she's very different from these other hoes, very ladylike. so that makes everything sexual she does very special.

If you would have told anyone of us back then she would one day pound her sexy ass with a big black dildo no one would believe you, about as likely as Lev's singing sister doing it. So she's definitely the tenant that has had the biggest and most exciting changes/surprises, just over such a long period of time it seems like nothing changes. But those who know, know.

She's just a big HO as anyone else in this project. She fuck, blow dick and masturbate for money as they all do. End of story!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Johnny 5 said:

If any other tenant could have survived 10 years on cameras , we would be able to make a comparison … But it isn’t possible since nobody else started the same time with Leora and nobody else has been having this “ weird “ , isolated , private life on cameras .. Itnhas been repeatedly analyzed why - personal opinion - Leora has been such a successful tenant ( for sure before the move in Prague ) .. What has made her the TOP STAR , it is the same thing that when this couple will face the REAL LIFE , they will struggle in this crazy world - not financially -  socially .. but NOBODY will be there to support and protect .. and that’s why so many comments who aren’t negative but just caring for a person that is more than what she sells on cameras .. 

• Haha 2