B4 - General Topic 2023 #37 (July)

5 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

Bogdan now home, went upstairs and into the Garage. I'm guessing he is now reporting directly to Putin that the new spy has arrived.

Your intel is top notch.

5 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Yes, it seems Bogdan welcomed her and helped her with the RLC's paperwork. 

I guess there must be a contract, as money is involved.

I suspect they sign on to keep the War out of RLC to make it work.

5 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I know that they receive their pay in cash

If so, they would put that into their own bank account,

as nobody have a large amount of money in their unlocked rooms.

The flight from Berlin arrived at the gate at 01:21 AM, 36 minutes late.  If she did not have checked baggage, then Bogdan could get her to B-4 by about the time that B-4 went U/M.  I don't see any sign of large suitcases in her room, perhaps when she unpacks we will see if she flew with only carry-on baggage.  And she could be either a short stay participant, or the boyfriend will bring her more clothes.

7 hours ago, Veritas said:

The cameras are still images of Aiza, we go from 2:35 to 3:25, even live, she never moves, who apart from Bogdan, can pull off such a trick and for what purpose?

If you are watching for example B4 when it goes Under Maintenance will sometimes see the last image taken by each camera when the UM starts as a preview in the thumbnails and sometimes full screen when you click a cam until the UM finishes. 

You won't see the images of 'B4' if you were watching another property such as B7 and you then go to B4 while it is UM.

• Thanks 1