Linda & Tibor (2023) #4

Pete1960

ok so I am wondering where this thread ends. Does anyone have a clue what is happening. I almost seems as if they cleaned out the apartment to restock it. I mean c'mon, Linda has a bunch of clothes in the walk in closet again. T-bone is still making videos.

Ok I will put this out there.

Yesterday I was considering saying that Tibor was fucking a corpse. Bad, to say I know. But I am not too far off. I have been in this situation where my gf was acting asleep. But she was acting. Linda knew exactly what she was doing. My ex that this happened with, now flirts with me. Ofc she can fuck off, but there is a psychology to it.

Guys, if there is one thing I have learned in life. There are many things that motivate individuals. Power, jealousy, fear. Those are the big three. Love and money fall underneath those.

Linda is trying to play one or all of these cards to advance her position.

Damn, I can't believe I said that.

Prove me wrong.

39 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Ok I will put this out there.

Yesterday I was considering saying that Tibor was fucking a corpse. Bad, to say I know. But I am not too far off. I have been in this situation where my gf was acting asleep. But she was acting. Linda knew exactly what she was doing. My ex that this happened with, now flirts with me. Ofc she can fuck off, but there is a psychology to it.

Guys, if there is one thing I have learned in life. There are many things that motivate individuals. Power, jealousy, fear. Those are the big three. Love and money fall underneath those.

Linda is trying to play one or all of these cards to advance her position.

Damn, I can't believe I said that.

Prove me wrong.

so fucking corpse is ok...but ugly isn't...

you guys really are...

and incidentally Pete if you went up to your gf or wife and said your not as pretty as her and pointed at some random hotty ... do you think she would be under the impression you think she is uglier? hmm?

its the 'in relation to'...that removes the ' I think she is ugly and chubby' and is insteadv I think she is chubby and ugly when say standing next to tani or Martina or whoever...if I had said less pretty someone would have said...you think Linda is ugly? is no different than say rating her a 6 and someone else is a ten. Everyone is uglier than someone else(aside from maybe that one percent of people out there) its a natural fact of life. there are both better looking women on rlc and skinnier. If you are obsessed with Linda to the point you can't see it..oh well.

and you cannot phrase yourself....you can phrase a sentence or meaning in a different way...i could have expressed myself better..only if you keep seeing chubby and ugly as direct value statement instead of a comparison tool.

if I called your wife or girlfriend less pretty than insert supermodel name for instance...in her prime chances are I'm right. 

if I said she were less pretty than than that same supermodel I am saying the same thing....

one has a softer connotation for snowflake types...but below the surface they say the same thing.  less pretty is equal to uglier than...

anyways I'm done either way.

you do you booboo 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, jugghead said:

ok so I am wondering where this thread ends. Does anyone have a clue what is happening. I almost seems as if they cleaned out the apartment to restock it. I mean c'mon, Linda has a bunch of clothes in the walk in closet again. T-bone is still making videos.

Yes, I wonder, I didn't think we would get to #3, but here we are in #4, with no indication of them going anywhere in a hurry

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rezbot said:

you guys really are...

and incidentally Pete if you went up to your gf or wife and said your not as pretty as her and pointed at some random hotty ... do you think she would be under the impression you think she is uglier? hmm?

its the 'in relation to'...that removes the ' I think she is ugly and chubby' and is insteadv I think she is chubby and ugly when say standing next to tani or Martina or whoever...if I had said less pretty someone would have said...you think Linda is ugly? is no different than say rating her a 6 and someone else is a ten. Everyone is uglier than someone else(aside from maybe that one percent of people out there) its a natural fact of life. there are both better looking women on rlc and skinnier. If you are obsessed with Linda to the point you can't see it..oh well.

and you cannot phrase yourself....you can phrase a sentence or meaning in a different way...i could have expressed myself better..only if you keep seeing chubby and ugly as direct value statement instead of a comparison tool.

if I called your wife or girlfriend less pretty than insert supermodel name for instance...in her prime chances are I'm right. 

if I said she were less pretty than than that same supermodel I am saying the same thing....

one has a softer connotation for snowflake types...but below the surface they say the same thing.  less pretty is equal to uglier than...

you do you booboo 

Your comments make you 'Ugly'

1 hour ago, rezbot said:

you guys really are...

you do you booboo 

Dude whatever. Sorry you got butthurt. I tried.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ashes10 said:

Did they get another place but then it fell through? But where is all of their stuff. Are they storing it at a relatives? At this rate, we may have them until Christmas. 

I'm beginning to think they are stockpiling shit and putting it in a storage facility. They're gonna stay here and just fill up the apartment again until RLC figures out what they're doing.🤣

• Haha 1