Harley, Fiora (2023) #1

Noldus

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Overall conclusion… Fiora is nice and respects the people who pay that she has this life BUT .. SHE’S NOT ULYANA ( it isn’t a bad comment for her but just the reality obviously  ) and she can’t have the same audience views like easily Ulyana was captivating the cameras . Also , since Ulyana’s departure , Harley isn’t the same happy and she has degraded her online activity .. Harley and Ulyana were absolutely great to watch , i consider the sudden Ulyana’s departure the biggest blow that RLC suffered since they made the update in April 

I have not issue with Fiora (wish her bates were a little better instead of just playing with her clit until orgasm), but I do miss Ulyana, she really did please the audience and i enjoyed watching her.

But Harley, right now is looking amazing in those fishnet stockings 😍

32 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

From the little bit I saw them this morning on the couch, Fiora's demeaner while around Shrek is nothing like when Caveman Vamp was banging her like a screen door in a tornado.

Shrek & Fiora.png

Shreks wife's name is Fiona, good one 😆 

28 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

The three guys I saw fiora have sex with all looked creepy 

I remember one night at B6 she was talking with one of Lacrim's friends and she told him that she doesn't care much about the appearance but more about the soul, or something like that. Well, is clear that she wasn't laying. 🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

I remember one night at B6 she was talking with one of Lacrim's friends and she told him that she doesn't care much about the appearance but more about the soul, or something like that. Well, is clear that she wasn't laying. 🤣

She wasn't lying either

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

• Haha 2