Harley, Fiora (2023) #1

Noldus

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

I'm happy with this, I'm certainly not going to follow the new couple at T and T, so it's good that an experienced resident is joining us, we now know what the new inexperienced residents have achieved after the major update ... so bring on the oldies

Bring back Irma, eh?  :) 

As far as Fiora is concerned , EVERYBODY KNOWS that she loves this cameras world and for sure will honor and respect with her presence ALL OF THE PAYING SUBSCRIBERS , she’s one of the most PERFECT examples on how a tenant should be taking into consideration the RLC opportunity … 

BUT , if I were Fiora , I should already think that I WASN’T the first choice , it was The General Ulyana and the X-Factor Harley .. she just got the chance because Ulyana left .. which shows that primary or secondary she helps her friend Harley in the apartment and possible some help they received all these years from RLC and she repays .. for whoever remembers , Fiora asked repeatedly from RLC to give them a room in the villa when they left the then occupied by Eva and Matvei ( if I remember correctly ) apartment , Fiora was asking to give them time to find an apartment as they had nowhere to stay .. maybe it is a repay or also a kind of help.. We already know what to expect from Fiora more or less , it is questionable how Sambuka will be whenever she visits and if Fiora will also be COMPLETELY ABSENT from the villas or rest of the apartments gatherings or social events. 

4 hours ago, upyourass said:

What is she always doing with her mouth when she's on her Phone?  Her cheeks must be completely bitten on the inside. I once knew a man 🤣

Mark Margolis Rage GIF by Breaking Bad

But “ Heisenberg “ eliminated him 😎😎🤩🤩

• Haha 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Harley, Fiora (2023) #1