Harley, Fiora (2023) #1

Noldus

I need to say again ..  Ulyana’s sudden and unexpected departure has HURT this apartment and generally RLC .. the woman was a MUST SEE for people who adore to watch and observe a simply incredibly beautiful woman .. I know we need to move on once again without her , it is a pity though that RLC didn’t SECURE her with benefits that she couldn’t simply say no keep on being an RLC tenant . I will never buy that she left for a guy that she had just cheated ( not because she was drunk or mistake or anything , SHE SIMPLY WANTED TO FUCK WITH DYLAN clearly as she initiated the hardcore action in the end ) , RLC has kept Leora for 10 years giving her ANYTHING she wants , they found her successor who is /was such a better tenant than her and they screwed it again and again .. And they are almost close to face found another one now ( amazing Elli ) but the way they have been doing / currently doing  things , might lose her as well . The only hope is that she’s in Poland where the site seems to work with people who know what they are doing and the right people casting ( Scarlett and Casper are simply a fantastic addition ) 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/29/2023 at 7:09 PM, ddhm said:

I need to say again ..  Ulyana’s sudden and unexpected departure has HURT this apartment and generally RLC .. the woman was a MUST SEE for people who adore to watch and observe a simply incredibly beautiful woman .. I know we need to move on once again without her , it is a pity though that RLC didn’t SECURE her with benefits that she couldn’t simply say no keep on being an RLC tenant . I will never buy that she left for a guy that she had just cheated ( not because she was drunk or mistake or anything , SHE SIMPLY WANTED TO FUCK WITH DYLAN clearly as she initiated the hardcore action in the end ) , RLC has kept Leora for 10 years giving her ANYTHING she wants , they found her successor who is /was such a better tenant than her and they screwed it again and again .. And they are almost close to face found another one now ( amazing Elli ) but the way they have been doing / currently doing  things , might lose her as well . The only hope is that she’s in Poland where the site seems to work with people who know what they are doing and the right people casting ( Scarlett and Casper are simply a fantastic addition ) 

She'll be back in due time.

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

Harley has a guy on visit 🙂

He was filming himself talking in front of a camera setup in the kitchen, no clue why?  lights the lot.

Is he the bloke who fucked her last week or the week before?? looks like him, but my memory is a bit fucked. :) 

No attempt to pleasure her just pumped her a few times till he came and that was it. Pathetic, she need to find someone who will pleasure her, I suggest she starts by avoiding anyone who is Russian!! the ones I've seen on rlc are selfish, clueless, uncaring, halfwits, who could not careless about satisfying a woman.  Thanks

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Zorro0 said:

What the heck is going on in Harley's place now? 

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

Harley has a guy on visit 🙂

The same guy she has been seen having sex a couple of times .