B4 - General Topic 2023 #39 (July)

5 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

That was awesome!

YES INDEED , THAT WAS AWESOME 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 LACRIM DIVING TO THE INFINITY … 😂🤣😃🤣😂🤣 Now go to bed please , nothing interesting for you tonight here , you can check the replay if Aya masturbated tomorrow 

• Haha 1

Dylan has just tasted the amazing “ mysterious Aziza “ and the rest don’t know how to play it comfortable .. the always rejected one , the always hiding and holidays maker with a guy that she “ accused “ in cameras that he has a dick smaller of a child of some days … maybe they will grow up one day .. and Tani , she has made me mad , a woman that I simply admire . 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

YES INDEED , THAT WAS AWESOME 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 LACRIM DIVING TO THE INFINITY … 😂🤣😃🤣😂🤣 Now go to bed please , nothing interesting for you tonight here , you can check the replay if Aya masturbated tomorrow 

Hey asshole, It's only 9:22 pm here. You should be the one going to bed.

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Dylan has just tasted the amazing “ mysterious Aziza “ and the rest don’t know how to play it comfortable .. the always rejected one , the always hiding and holidays maker with a guy that she “ accused “ in cameras that he has a dick smaller of a child of some days … maybe they will grow up one day .. and Tani , she has made me mad , a woman that I simply admire . 

You are so fucked up in your own fantasy world.

And for the ones that want to write to RLC and complain , it should be the insane amount of time off cameras inside the place they live ( garage ) , this should be either forbidden with a key to lock the door that only one carry ( Bogdan ? ) or reduce the amount there , ridiculous . 

• Upvote 1