B4 - General Topic 2023 #39 (July)

1 minute ago, corvette08 said:

Hey asshole, It's only 9:22 pm here. You should be the one going to bed.

Just now, corvette08 said:

You are so fucked up in your own fantasy world.

I enjoy the content presented to me and I am not with the diary next to me ready to archive one more “ groundhog moment “ whenever this happens … 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I am normally a laid back guy and don't dislike most people, much less despise them, but I am making a tearful exception for Lacrim.  He is a weasel, a cock blocker, a conniving son of a bitch.  And I just don't like him 😏

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

And for the ones that want to write to RLC and complain , it should be the insane amount of time off cameras inside the place they live ( garage ) , this should be either forbidden with a key to lock the door that only one carry ( Bogdan ? ) or reduce the amount there , ridiculous . 

I agree with you on that. I don't know why. 😏

• Haha 1

OK lets talk style of clothes. Lacrim is even worse than Dylan when it comes to clothes (and that says a lot). Wtf. Does he think he's in Hawaii with his blue shorts and shirt with Hawaii patterns? He looks ridiculous. NO style, no class and no brains...He must be Russian 😉 or from a very small off the grid village in Ukraine

Just now, happyone said:

I am normally a laid back guy and don't dislike most people, much less despise them, but I am making a tearful exception for Lacrim.  He is a weasel, a cock blocker, a conniving son of a bitch.  And I just don't like him 😏

I think this must be the first ever male tenant that the majority hates since the B7 was introduced and we got males as tenants .. the hatred he gathers more and more each day , says  it all .. for someone who has - as he said and was posted here - someone dying at any moment , I don’t see him very sad or sad at all . Except if he hides it in such events and moments . 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, happyone said:

He doesn't have the look, the skills towards women,

or self confidence. He thought his tactics would work, they didn't.

• Like 3

Just now, kris66 said:

OK lets talk style of clothes. Lacrim is even worse than Dylan when it comes to clothes (and that says a lot). Wtf. Does he think he's in Hawaii with his blue shorts and shirt with Hawaii patterns? He looks ridiculous. NO style, no class and no brains...He must be Russian 😉 or from a very small off the grid village in Ukraine

literally his haircut it's a haircut used here in romania 20years ago, the guy living in the past with his style, gestures, walk and so on, still i'm wondering why they put this guy here, for some bad comedy or what?

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, markutz1 said:

literally his haircut it's a haircut used here in romania 20years ago, the guy living in the past with his style, gestures, walk and so on, still i'm wondering why they put this guy here, for some bad comedy or what?

He's the essense of the term "Trailer trash".  It's even an insult to Hillbillies and trailer trash to compare him with them.

• Haha 2