B4 - General Topic 2023 #39 (July)

And I see now the snake Lacrim also make his apperance.Β  If I was Dylan I woukd kick his ass into the pool and tell the girls to fuck off or throw them into the pool as well and then raw fuck Aziza while they try to get up again.

scusate, ma a prescindere da tutto: sono persone in rlc! se scopano lacrim non deve rompere i coglioni. cazzo ci prova con tutte e non ci riesce, la sua tattica Γ¨ parlare male di dylan, fargli perdere scopate. e anche se dylan ci riesce lo stesso lacrim lavora contro il sito e contro i nostri soldi. testa di cazzo!

• Upvote 1

THIS IS THE MOST LOSERS EVER …. WHAT THE FUCK …. Jealous everywhere … pfff , I HOPE HE FUCKS THEM ALL AND DESTROYS THEIR VIRGINITY … 

They are more children Β than I thought .. and now , all Dylan haters , is is again his fault or is he drunk or what ? If anyone of you were in his position , you woke stand up and start the β€œ FUCK YOU , ASSHOLE β€œ and all that .. he kept his calm because the thophy is just in front of him Β .. loser Lacrim and his jealousy thought they make his lose his temper and control .. psychic games to him and they also lost πŸ˜†

Β 

Karma is a BITCH … YUHOOOOOOOOO LACRIM πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ FUCK πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha 1