B4 - General Topic 2023 #40 (July / August)

1 minute ago, northguy said:

Nelly in the kitchen.

Her fans must be close to 3000 sex videos.

I am not fan of her at all, too skinny for me

there is just too many ukrainians and russians girls on RLC to my taste

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, zone51 said:

I am not fan of her at all, too skinny for me

I guess it's because they are the cheapest.

1 minute ago, zone51 said:

when you live in those countries it's alot of money for them so it's more simple for RLC

It's a well known business model to profit from cheap labour.

In my business it was the opposite when paying myself I must admit.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, northguy said:

It's a well known business model to profit from cheap labour.

In my business it was the opposite when paying myself I must admit.

They need to hire more girls that don't have enough money to get tattoos from head to toe...

• Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, zone51 said:

RLC originate from Russia and have always had especially Russian apartments (until the big crackdown in Russia). So it's quite logic they have their connections within Russia and Ukraine. They have always had a few foreign apartments like Masha's but have recently expanded their activities in Spain, Italy, The Czech Republic and Moldovia (as far as I recall) and by that now slowly attract other nationalities. But I doubt RLC will change the Russian/Ukrainian dominans.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, kris66 said:

RLC originate from Russia and have always had especially Russian apartments (until the big crackdown in Russia). So it's quite logic they have their connections within Russia and Ukraine. They have always had a few foreign apartments like Masha's but have recently expanded their activities in Spain, Italy, The Czech Republic and Moldovia (as far as I recall) and by that now slowly attract other nationalities. But I doubt RLC will change the Russian/Ukrainian dominans.

Good explanation.  And RLC is a Russian owned company now incorporated in Cyprus.

How labor laws in Spain and other Schengen countries apply to individuals who are long-term participants is a difficult question, and the application of these laws may be different than for citizens of a Schengen country, such as Spain.  For example, if an American were to participate in RLC, he or she might have very few employment rights because his or her employment would be illegal if they were not holding a Schengen visa.

Montenegro, now home to four participants, is not in the Schengen zone.  And Ukraine is also not in the Schengen zone.