B1 - General Topic 2023 #17 (July / August)

Hmm … Sambuka -hopefully - rearranges her wardrobe , if she’s packing , well then , this could be the “ GRAVEYARD” watching Barcelona 😡🤬.. Nothing more interested to see apart from same routine things by different girls .. Let’s hope that Sambuka stays .

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Hmm … Sambuka -hopefully - rearranges her wardrobe , if she’s packing , well then , this could be the “ GRAVEYARD” watching Barcelona 😡🤬.. Nothing more interested to see apart from same routine things by different girls .. Let’s hope that Sambuka stays .

The current cast is surprisingly bad. There are a lot of good-looking girls, but very little happens with most of them. B5 is also a disaster at the moment. G&L don't fit in there at all. 

16 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The current cast is surprisingly bad. There are a lot of good-looking girls, but very little happens with most of them. B5 is also a disaster at the moment. 

I will speak from my side and say that for a long time , I was hoping they will have/bring locals so as - with their already social circles and establishments - we could see a variety of guests , friends of tenants that would be told about the cameras world and easily visit either the villas or any other apartment and have fun , enjoy , make parties , gatherings and so on . 

When I was saying that , I mostly had in my mind successful local girls like we saw with the one and only Gina who i think is the greatest example . I could never ever imagine that RLC’s turn on hiring locals ( either because they can’t bring nowadays Russian speaking people or they don’t pay enough to attract them to do this job ) would have these results . B2 is the example that should be avoided the way I see it ( even Nadia being such a beautiful woman and seemed to try and do something but let’s say she’s suffering from her break up of the long time relationship ) … Then we have in the villas girls that , if you see , the good ones all left , Wendy , Azura , they were characters and had a personality , the English was helping us to understand some of the daily happenings . Aziza was a mystery but a great eye candy , gone also . And B7 , what can I say ? Even the one and only Ashley looks like a ghost compared to the fun , fearless , smiley , fun girl we got introduced when she arrived . We are now in a pre April big changes villa situations that we had one of the most boring periods . It is summer in its core , they could go out , invite friends as they are most of them locals ( apart Tani but she has the local boyfriend 😆 )   , DO SOMETHING and ABSOLUTELY nothing happens .. And of course , the couples Barcelona where the couple they hired has ABSOLUTELY ZERO interaction with Tereza and Timur .. What more to say ? We just have now B1 which has 3 tenants that are interesting to watch for each one own’s reasons with the boss being the one and only Sambuka and Megan arranging with her experience how the apartment flows .. And just Dylan trying to be around and provide for any viewership . 

The disaster is simply - in my opinion - seen when Harley and Fiora , Karol and Kos , Martina and Alberto have no connections with any of these places except some cameos for whom knows what reasons . Barcelona is in major trouble and it is a pity because back in April they REALLY fixed it with the changes … It took them just not even 4 months for the experiment to collapse ..

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I will speak from my side and say that for a long time , I was hoping they will have/bring locals so as - with their already social circles and establishments - we could see a variety of guests , friends of tenants that would be told about the cameras world and easily visit either the villas or any other apartment and have fun , enjoy , make parties , gatherings and so on . 

When I was saying that , I mostly had in my mind successful local girls like we saw with the one and only Gina who i think is the greatest example . I could never ever imagine that RLC’s turn on hiring locals ( either because they can’t bring nowadays Russian speaking people or they don’t pay enough to attract them to do this job ) would have these results . B2 is the example that should be avoided the way I see it ( even Nadia being such a beautiful woman and seemed to try and do something but let’s say she’s suffering from her break up of the long time relationship ) … Then we have in the villas girls that , if you see , the good ones all left , Wendy , Azura , they were characters and had a personality , the English was helping us to understand some of the daily happenings . Aziza was a mystery but a great eye candy , gone also . And B7 , what can I say ? Even the one and only Ashley looks like a ghost compared to the fun , fearless , smiley , fun girl we got introduced when she arrived . We are now in a pre April big changes villa situations that we had one of the most boring periods . It is summer in its core , they could go out , invite friends as they are most of them locals ( apart Tani but she has the local boyfriend 😆 )   , DO SOMETHING and ABSOLUTELY nothing happens .. And of course , the couples Barcelona where the couple they hired has ABSOLUTELY ZERO interaction with Tereza and Timur .. What more to say ? We just have now B1 which has 3 tenants that are interesting to watch for each one own’s reasons with the boss being the one and only Sambuka and Megan arranging with her experience how the apartment flows .. And just Dylan trying to be around and provide for any viewership . 

The disaster is simply - in my opinion - seen when Harley and Fiora , Karol and Kos , Martina and Alberto have no connections with any of these places except some cameos for whom knows what reasons . Barcelona is in major trouble and it is a pity because back in April they REALLY fixed it with the changes … It took them just not even 4 months for the experiment to collapse ..

In B1, only Magan is interesting for me to watch. Much like Ashley, Sambuka is just not good looking enough for me. Sure, it's personal taste, but that's the way it is. 

I think that Shantal is a complete miscast. By now I am very sure that nothing interesting will ever happen with her. Also, It is totally incomprehensible to me that she of all people has the large room.