B7 - General Topic 2023 #24 (August)

49 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Lacrim also got a serious case of "I think i got the moves" despite the fact he's got zero game whatsoever!ย  And his clothes.. Oh boy don't get me started on his lack of fashion sense (going hand in hand with his "scotter" techno taste).

spacer.png
ย 

Not everyone is a pro dancer ๐Ÿ˜„

• Haha 1

Just now, kris66 said:

Jesus get over your obsession with that looser!

I have no obsession , I praise a guy who OFFERS CONTENT AND ENTERTAINMENT .. what makes you happy watching the villas ? I am entertained watching a guy hunting , fucking one tenant after the other and creating stories , drama , jealousy ( amongst other tenants and male forum members ๐Ÿ˜‚ ) and discussions โ€ฆ EVERYWHERE HE GOES , he creates forum discussions and buzz .. POOR MASHA has been facing the same issues all those years , BECAUSE , she is the one 8 years in the making offering content ..

ย 

DYLAN went to HARLEY & ULYANA โ€ฆ Result . Forum explosionย 

ย 

DYLAN went to B1 flirting Shantalโ€ฆ Result .. Forum explosion ..

ย 

Threesome with Ari & Ashley , with Aziza and Ashley , with Ashley and Gloria..Result..

Forum explosion ..

ย 

With Azura , the same โ€ฆ

ย 

I praise people who respect my monthly subscription, people who entertain me , people who respect EACH AND EVERY CENT they are getting paid per month and do not fool me โ€ฆ Canโ€™t wait to see him MANAGING SHANTAL and fucking her and crashing the site .. here we will be ..ย 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, kris66 said:

I'd rather watch Venera's beautiful ass while she does her workout than all these sad loosers in B7/B4.

Sorry (not) for posting in the wrong forum.
ย 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

ย 

Why then are you posting here ( which means you are watching I guess ) and not making even a single comment at RLCโ€™s current best couple ?ย 

Just now, kris66 said:

Praise = obsession... End of story!ย  The rest of your (again) long Novel I did not bother to read.

Sorry โ€ฆ but Praise = obsession is YOUR INTERPRETATION and not mine โ€ฆ I guess if it is your meaning then HATE DYLAN = OBSESSION ..ย 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I canโ€™t remember the last time ( except the time they invited the band ) that we saw an exclusive party happening in B7 as they always make it in B4 โ€ฆ Apart from that , having all the โ€œ bad tenants โ€œ being away it has helped for the ones that try to make a bit of socializing to gather โ€ฆ what has Aya , Oks , Lialia and Tani offer ? How can they compared of the girls we had ? I am just disapproved with Ashley and I am just coming to the conclusion ( it remains to be seen ) that she didnโ€™t leave with Gloria because her mama had arranged to visit her .. maybe she goes with her mama , letโ€™s see ..

ย 

TWO AMAZING EX RLC GIRLS , Tesla and Marlene , very good and close friends have been seen in nearby Ibiza โ€ฆ ONLY IF RLC could hire them back , then we talk business โ€ฆ AND โ€ฆ Again the facts , MASHA VISITS BARCELONA AND THE PLACE GOT ALIVE AGAIN .. just stating the facts ..

ย 

Imagine if Masha WAS THE BOGDAN AND NELLY IN BARCELONA โ€ฆ just that ..ย 

You dont like Ashley? I think she is great and she does amazing bates. A crazy wild girl.

18 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Lubna wouldn't be able to get me hard either... (just not my type, I have nothing against her otherwise)

I agree, I said some Harsh things against her. I do like her spirit, she likes to have fun. She doesn't care what anyone think of her. She's just a crazy,free spirit Girl. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Upvote 1