B7 - General Topic 2023 #24 (August)

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

You dont like Ashley? I think she is great and she does amazing bates. A crazy wild girl.

I prefer a more “ normal life “ Ashley than the one we see the last 1,5 -2 months … Ashley for me was/is the unstoppable and crazy girl who would do all ( like we saw with the photograph guy .. ) without hesitation… I am a fan of masturbations only from certain tenants ( obviously my big passion Ulyana being the last one ) and I don’t like the RLC= masturbate to make money concept … it is more than  this( FOR ME )  and Ashley was providing . As long as it makes you happy and keeps you entertained , perfectly fine and great from my side 😇

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Troy said:

I agree, I said some Harsh things against her. I do like her spirit, she likes to have fun. She doesn't care what anyone think of her. She's just a crazy,free spirit Girl. 🙂

Young , only 19 , lots to learn .. fun to watch being around and when she wants but mostly she’s working and we haven’t been very much connected to her .. but she tries to provide content and respect the subscribers .. Fine for my books but I would watch her in crazy events and so far she provided this one today and the one TO INCREASE MILENA’S salary a month or so ago .. other than that , nothing excited , but she tries and I think she likes the RLC project and that’s ok .. She’s not indifferent like MANY others currently .

• Upvote 1

il y a 23 minutes, kris66 a dit :

And what is my obsession then? I am waiting in suspense to hear you pety reply.

It's "petty", not "pety". You're typing while emotional again, so you make mistakes. That, or your English needs some brushing up (it's not my first language either, before you condemn me for being condescending towards non-native English speakers). But I think it's the former, as your English is otherwise rather OK. Reread before posting. This may make you rewrite posts too, so they come off as less petulant.

Your obsession is clearly Dylan. Obsessive hate, not lust (though who knows...), to be clear, before you misunderstand - wilfully or not. And maybe some other male tenants too, to a lesser degree. You're probably slightly less unhinged than Veritas (whom you were correct to condemn, but I think this was mainly because of his dangerous obsession for Aziza) about Dylan, but that's hardly a reference... 

• Like 1

il y a 22 minutes, kris66 a dit :

Praise = obsession... End of story!  The rest of your (again) long Novel I did not bother to read.

Now take a deep breath, and look up both words & explain what they both mean. I'm sure it's not hard.

AND … i challenge ANYONE here to tell that me that  they wouldn’t like to see Ashley’s mama in any “ privacy “ event … I think a “ hidden “ desire for many ( I AM IN PLEASE 😋😋 ) …

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

il y a 24 minutes, Troy a dit :

I agree, I said some Harsh things against her. I do like her spirit, she likes to have fun. She doesn't care what anyone think of her. She's just a crazy,free spirit Girl. 🙂

Very true, that's why I have nothing against her. And I'm glad tastes differ, so there are certainly enough guys that like her.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

AND … i challenge ANYONE here to tell that me that  they wouldn’t like to see Ashley’s mama in any “ privacy “ event … I think a “ hidden “ desire for many ( I AM IN PLEASE 😋😋 ) …

Yes l would like to see Ashley’s mom having sex, just not with Dylan, Lecrim or Fior, Ashley’s mom and Rachel would be great.

• Haha 1

For me … I am just excited and happy watching MY ALL TIME favorite Masha interacting and enjoying as WE GOT TO KNOW HER IN ROME with nearly everyone , her Rome aura is presented again in Barcelona .. great to see her with Polya , with Ashley and mama Ashley , with Dylan , really good times and nice moments FINALLY in B7 … SORRY AGAIN 😂 .. what a surprise that Nelly and Bogdan are absent …