B7 - General Topic 2023 #24 (August)

It comes more and more in my understanding that T&T are the closest of good relationship to N&B and they can use either villa whenever they wish and want … You can already see a different aura that the bosses aren’t there to have things with rules and on certain orders … let’s see how it goes for the rest of the evening , it is already very good atmosphere and vibes .. 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It comes more and more in my understanding that T&T are the closest of good relationship to N&B and they can use either villa whenever they wish and want … You can already see a different aura that the bosses aren’t there to have things with rules and on certain orders … let’s see how it goes for the rest of the evening , it is already very good atmosphere and vibes .. 

Take the pill pathetic looser

• Confused 3

31 minutes ago, rafan said:

Take the pill pathetic looser

😇 Good afternoon to you too 😊 And enjoy the villa without the “ commanding “ bosses and the people who have the “ POWER “ to cut the power supply and they get no consequences … OH , I AM SORRY , isn’t it what happened just some months ago when Bogdan wanted to fuck Aziza , courtesy of his wife ?? Ahh , wait , I was under pills ( also dozens of others that night ) and didn’t see clearly because they were no lights 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤪😝

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

😇 Good afternoon to you too 😊 And enjoy the villa without the “ commanding “ bosses and the people who have the “ POWER “ to cut the power supply and they get no consequences … OH , I AM SORRY , isn’t it what happened just some months ago when Bogdan wanted to fuck Aziza , courtesy of his wife ?? Ahh , wait , I was under pills ( also dozens of others that night ) and didn’t see clearly because they were no lights 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤪😝

OK Schizo

• Confused 1