B2 - General Topic 2023 #12 (August)

41 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

And Milena had to call Fiora as well. Think how in bad state they are.

Milena day by day it is pitiful to watch . A woman that having a child , you could imagine that at this age she would have figured life at least a bit , on the other hand , she seems wanting to live things that she didn’t while being younger .. she has a child and instead of - when her time allows - dedicating to her child ,  she runs to super luxury villas and apartments in Mykonos , following a single - model type and insanely beautiful young woman Nadia ( who has the whole life on her feet and can choose and do whatever she wants as she has no obligations ) - girl that obviously has some more than powerful connections - AND MONEY from whatever sources - to enjoy a week in Mykonos ( life there and the lifestyle they had is thousand of Euros …. ) … 

I start believing that it is either her mistake and she and boyfriend are in a break or she IS COMPLETELY desperate for money on keeping doing such a life and things …AND .. I never hint or indicate things and i NEVER believe on whatever  is said for the outside life for the majority of the girls , BUT … A week in Mykonos in luxury ??? What can I think even me ?Mykonos isn’t for common people , especially July and August .. end of story . 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Milena day by day it is pitiful to watch . A woman that having a child , you could images that at this age she would have figured life at least a bit , on the other hand , she seems wanting to live things that she didn’t while being younger .. she has a child and instead of - when her time allows - dedicating to her child ,  she runs to super luxury villas and apartments in Mykonos , following a single - model type and insanely beautiful young woman Nadia ( who has the whole life on her feet and can choose and do whatever she wants as she has no obligations ) - girl that obviously has some more than powerful connections - AND MONEY from whatever sources - to enjoy a week in Mykonos ( life there and the lifestyle they had is thousand of Euros …. ) … 

I start believing that it is either her mistake and she and boyfriend are in a break or she OS COMPLETELY desperate for money on keeping doing such a life and things …AND .. I never hint or indicate things and i NEVER believe on whatever  is said for the outside life for the majority of the girls , BUT … A week in Mykonos in luxury ??? What can I think even me ?Mykonos isn’t for common people , especially July and August .. end of story . 

i thought she was doing it to give her family a better life, but them clothes she been buying are way too big for her child

• Haha 3

Milena hiding the others is really sad . She can’t even achieve anything by herself anymore .. first it was Lubna , the last two times she called Fiora who loves the cameras and  Nadia simply is her pet as she’s kind of her big sister and she trusts blindly .. 

On the other hand , kudos to Nadia because she tries to spend more time on cameras and in the apartment and I get the impression that she starts liking the idea of being watched. She has nothing to lose , fantastically pretty , single and alone , i strongly believe that she now sees the cameras as a way to escape her grief of separation , hopefully she gets the master bedroom when the mama finally departs and maybe we can have again a wonderful Lavika alike tenant . But Nadia now is simply great to watch for her beauty . 

3 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

20 seconds are enough...anyone watching this should seek immediate help from a shrink and go over what went wrong in their life...

I can't understand how this foolish bullshit is top cam. Who are the idiots watching it?

Fiora is the only guarantee that this can become a fun thing if Nadia wishes to go for more , Fiora had her shows boundaries but if she realizes that one of the coshow girls is into fun , she won’t hesitate … But Milena’s presence ( despite seeing licking a nipple ) is the forbidden zone .. 

Just now, ddhm said:

Milena hiding the others is really sad . She can’t even achieve anything by herself anymore .. first it was Lubna , the last two times she called Fiora who loves the cameras and  Nadia simply is her pet as she’s kind of her big sister and she trusts blindly .. 

On the other hand , kudos to Nadia because she tries to spend more time on cameras and in the apartment and I get the impression that she starts liking the idea of being watched. She has nothing to lose , fantastically pretty , single and alone , i strongly believe that she now sees the cameras as a way to escape her grief of separation , hopefully she gets the master bedroom when the mama finally departs and maybe we can have again a wonderful Lavika alike tenant . But Nadia now is simply great to watch for her beauty . 

So you are one of the idiots watching it. I'm not surprised. :dodgy:

2 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

I can't understand how this foolish bullshit is top cam. Who are the idiots watching it?

COMPLETELY nothing else is happening , therefore it is inevitable that this grabs all attention … and at least Nadia and Fiora could make it interesting even as a show but the mama will tell them when she believes that it is too much … 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Looks like your great Nadia is the only one not completely naked.

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

COMPLETELY nothing else is happening , therefore it is inevitable that this grabs all attention … and at least Nadia and Fiora could make it interesting even as a show but the mama will tell them when she believes that it is too much … 

That's nothing new with Milena. 

5 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Honestly, RLC is so bad there is literally nothing to watch…some rather watch this garbage, I am watching tennis 🤷‍♂️🤣🤣

1 minute ago, corvette08 said:

So you are one of the idiots watching it. I'm not surprised. :dodgy:

I explained more than clear .. you commenting here , obviously you do . My browser is having this room connected as NOTHING ELSE is happening .. i hope Shantal or Sambuka are soon to be seen in B1 with guys ( Dylan accompanying Shantal ) and then I can enjoy whatever is shown … I see you are interested , so , don’t be a pussy and admit that you will be celebrating if a horny Fiora or Nadia masturbate corvette style later and stop the bullshit ..