B2 - General Topic 2023 #12 (August)

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

B2 online - Nadia still MIA

B2 is once again extremely boring. Apart from a few more strange events, which all seemed very artificial, nothing had happened there for ages. 

It's nothing new that Nadia uses the apartment mainly as a wardrobe. Not much really happens there. 

28 minutes ago, Alladino said:

B2 is once again extremely boring. Apart from a few more strange events, which all seemed very artificial, nothing had happened there for ages. 

It's nothing new that Nadia uses the apartment mainly as a wardrobe. Not much really happens there. 

only when she needs some bonus money

6 hours ago, Alladino said:

A couple of weeks ago I heard Lubna and Nadia themselves complaining that the apartment was boring. Maybe they were indirectly complaining about Milena, because I'm not sure what the apartment itself is supposed to do to entertain them. They have a beachfront flat near the clubs and bars in Barcelona, but somehow it's the least active of all the GOV apartments. Even when B4 or B7 girls show up there, they're just using it as a crash pad to do stuff elsewhere. I think it's been months since they had anything even resembling a party. Hearing about Nadia's semi-disastrous love life is entertaining, but it rarely makes its way on camera. Lubna's work schedule makes her a poor tenant, and the best thing I can say about Milena is that she's a slightly better occupant of the big room than Lara was. But that's an incredibly low bar, and that room deserves far better.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

52 minutes ago, timber said:

A couple of weeks ago I heard Lubna and Nadia themselves complaining that the apartment was boring. Maybe they were indirectly complaining about Milena, because I'm not sure what the apartment itself is supposed to do to entertain them. They have a beachfront flat near the clubs and bars in Barcelona, but somehow it's the least active of all the GOV apartments. Even when B4 or B7 girls show up there, they're just using it as a crash pad to do stuff elsewhere. I think it's been months since they had anything even resembling a party. Hearing about Nadia's semi-disastrous love life is entertaining, but it rarely makes its way on camera. Lubna's work schedule makes her a poor tenant, and the best thing I can say about Milena is that she's a slightly better occupant of the big room than Lara was. But that's an incredibly low bar, and that room deserves far better.

Maybe Nadia's BD party will spice things up.