B2 - General Topic 2023 #12 (August)

2 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

seriously though...who the fuck does what she did just to end up writing a fucking a book...same fucking shit with Shantal...its better if those bitches just not do anything...RLC is fucking joke

DDHM

1 minute ago, JoeBitch said:

yup...total scam...i already cancelled my renewal so once the time is up i am out...they can rip off someone else 😄

u should have waited to see who they put in azizas room, that could be hilarious the way their recent recruiting has been

19 hours ago, JoeBitch said:

They seem to get a lot of fat girls lol

i don’t have time to watch and will be a waste of money…as soon as my sub expires I will be done with RLC until then I will continue to bitch 

they have 39 apartments and there are two or three very fat girls, I think they have admirers, otherwise there are a lot of beautiful girls, but also VHTV, it's getting boring, much less than RLC, there is much less action than before

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

they have 39 apartments and there are two or three very fat girls, I think they have admirers, otherwise there are a lot of beautiful girls, but also VHTV, it's getting boring, much less than RLC, there is much less action than before

I had a sub awhile back for just a month…I didn’t like the apartments, the cams…looked very ghetto