B4 - General Topic 2023 #41 (August)

15 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

True, actually when they guys arrived, it was just a confirmation that they were there to stay...Bogs in B4 was actually B7 1.0....and the true begginng of their problems.  The addition of Daniel and Fior were further low points. 

Though the night that Daniel fell drunk down the stairs was fucking epic in RLC history.  Never have I seen a person fall like that and get up and walk away.  

With the arrival of the boys in B7 came cock behavior, culminating in the sickening Dylan, alcohol and drug use also increased resulting in girls getting drunk and getting fucked by ass holes like Dylan or stalkers like Ant and Lacrim not to mention that bastard Miron, how can you like or approve something like that 🤢

Apparently RLC fills a need by allowing girls to get fucked when they can't even walk anymore since it is defended here

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

With the arrival of the boys in B7 came cock behavior, culminating in the sickening Dylan, alcohol and drug use also increased resulting in girls getting drunk and getting fucked by ass holes like Dylan or stalkers like Ant and Lacrim not to mention that bastard Miron, how can you like or approve something like that 🤢

Apparently RLC fills a need by allowing girls to get fucked when they can't even walk anymore since it is defended here

You should open a morality school for the girls! I'm here for the sex and the occasional drama.I don't condone physical abuse of any sort,but it's far less frequent on the site as some of you like to portray!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

You should open a morality school for the girls! I'm here for the sex and the occasional drama.I don't condone physical abuse of any sort,but it's far less frequent on the site as some of you like to portray!

as I said... this behavior fills a need

20 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Con l'arrivo dei ragazzi in B7 è arrivato il comportamento del cazzo, culminato nel disgustoso Dylan, anche l'uso di alcol e droghe è aumentato con il risultato che le ragazze si ubriacavano e venivano scopate da coglioni come Dylan o stalker come Ant e Lacrim per non parlare di quel bastardo Miron, come puoi apprezzare o approvare qualcosa del genere  🤢

Apparentemente RLC soddisfa un bisogno permettendo alle ragazze di farsi scopare quando non possono nemmeno più camminare dato che è difeso qui

Beh… allora preparati a due tossicodipendenti di cui uno pregiudicato, e con quasi lo stesso comportamento, che vivranno sotto lo stesso tetto

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

What in the RLC’s world are you paying to watch ? I ask you for the millionth time .. What site do you expect to see when you type the address on your browser ? How do you think the word is spinning around for young people nowadays ? That they go every Sunday to the church , they have the ( MAJORITY ) the 09:00-17:00 office job and they are free to have fun and party on Friday and Saturday evening ?

Make a tour in the evening in public squares , at club places and bars around your home daily and see how the young people behave , how they act , what they  do .. It is the instagram /tik tok era , there are no emotions , just young people who have CHANGED the SEX / DRUGS/ALCOHOL( ROCK N’ ROLL )  line to POSE/EXPERIMENT/ TRY IT ALL nowadays .. it is 2023 , WHAT ARE YOU EXPECTING to see in this site ? There are couples living daily lives that look beautiful and have principles , lesbians with their dogs , people who change countries just because they are desperate to make MONEY , MONEY and even more MONEY .. and there are the people in Barcelona , a modern era mega city who people want to make the best and craziest of it . 

WHAT IN THE RLC‘S WORLD ARE YOU DOING watching this site ? What do you want to see ? 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1