B5 General Topic 2023 #7 (August / September)

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

so they both left also I'm not familiar with w&w break up I didn't know they did?

W&W had a day long argument, at night Wed left to B4 and spend the day there. At night Wayne went there to talk with Wed and both returned to B5. Few weeks latter they go engaged. 

Just now, thinga69 said:

W&W had a day long argument, at night Wed left to B4 and spend the day there. At night Wayne went there to talk with Wed and both returned to B5. Few weeks latter they go engaged. 

did louis leave with his stuff?

5 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Isn't a hard concept that work is work and even there one knows who are the other partner. When Louis fucked Lubna Gabi was there. Isn't because they are sex works means that they can have sex with who ever they want. Everyone have boundaries. 

Furthermore, it was Gabrielle who encouraged Lubna to have sex with Louis. Lubna was uncertain and had told her: <<But he's your husband!>>

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Checking the replay, he left with the dog, backpack and a small suitcase. Don't know if is all his stuff. They also have an apartment in town.

ok  but they are like nadia why be on rlc if you have an apartment already no wonder rlc put bruno friends in b5 so they can actually have people on camera 🤔 

they barely be in b5 at the same time already now they both are gone 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Kingbanks

Just now, Kingbanks said:

ok  but they are like nadia why be on rlc if you have an apartment already no wonder rlc put bruno friends in b5 so they can actually have people on camera 🤔 

I guess Nadia doesn't have an apartment anymore. Her ex-husband is living there.

• Haha 1