B5 General Topic 2023 #7 (August / September)

4 hours ago, wooders78 said:

no one is interested in this place even if things do happen

The main problem with the current cast is that the girls just don't look good. 

Tereza and Wednesday were already due to their physical appearance always worth a look. Unfortunately, the two replacements can't even remotely compare. I watch the apartment at the moment practically zero.

RLC clearly lacks new young and good looking people, and that can be seen quite well in this apartment. 

• Like 1

If Gina & Bruno really are still together like people here suggest, from what we saw, and since we hadn't seen him on cams for quite a long time now, I think it's time to give him a second chance because people always deserve a second chance, and he might have changed his behavior.

And in terms of the apartment, beyond it having had a lot of rearrangement, and structural rearrangement by C&Y, I preferred another one because this one to me has the problem of the kitchen being too small and only one bathroom, with the bedroom in the middle of its way, and no guest room.

If all of this comes true, let's see if b6, or any other apartment whatsoever, reopens and let's see in which state things are now because, despite his behavior, I liked them very much as a couple and with all the guests they used to bring, adding to that.