B1 - General Topic 2023 #18 (August)

12 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

Fucking again in the BR

I think this is one of Sambuka and Mr Baldy's best sessions, Mr B pumping hard and fast making S get creamy on his shaft and then finish with a part facial and swallow

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

On 8/10/2023 at 9:17 AM, ddhm said:

I try to be fair with criticism , will be hitting blame hard ( like in my opinion they deserve - Milena is under my radar currently 😂 ) and will praise when the time allows ( Nadia shared 2-3 private moments but she was fantastic for example ) ..everyone was complaining for the sisters for months ( Zabava and Esmi ) but they both respected the viewers with their own way .. Zabava transformed when she met the German guy and Esmi , pfff , to who Esmi’s beauty can be compared currently ? Pure natural , her face , her body , what a woman … And when she offered and shared her private moments , my my my , no words ..

Beauty? Class?  ...... Nothing about Esmi struck me as exceptional, small tits and full ass and thighs, kinda average. People may have seen her private parts 2 or 3 times during her 8+ months stay.  I classify her as a "do nothing" girl.  No sex .... with guys or girls, no bates to speak of, no tub rubbing or shower kissing with another tenant, she did nothing to earn her bed in B1. If the young lady wants to join RLC and do nothing entertaining, .... like a lot of the tenants, OK with me, I'm just not going to place her on a pedestal and sing her praises. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, johnny0692 said:

Fucking again in the BR

For those of us who have let our subscriptions to RLC expire, can only see blurry images, and rely on posts to stay informed ...... who is fucking?

13 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

For those of us who have let our subscriptions to RLC expire, can only see blurry images, and rely on posts to stay informed ...... who is fucking?

It’s 4 adults at the dinner table eating and drinking , and a child on a booster seat having a cereal